• Ch 23

The whole day, Eunji was just thinking about what Jeno and Jisung had told her

She never knew what it meant to really like someone or how it felt.

Did she like Mark? Does Mark like her..?

She didn't really know.

But what she did know is that whatever Jeno and Jisung said to her, she definitely felt when Mark was around.

She shook her head.

Stop thinking about such weird things Eunji.

She grabbed her cheeks and squished them to calm her down.

That's when the door suddenly opened and she looked at the person who opened it while still squishing her cheeks.

He looked at her and giggled. "What are you doing?"

Her face became a bit red before she placed her hands back down. "Uhm..."

He smiled at her being flustered.

How cute.

"What are you doing in here Minhyung." She tried to switch up the conversation.

"Well this is my room." He laughed before closing the door and walking to his laptop.

"Are you gonna play game?"

He shook his head. "I actually applied to this job and got accepted. Now I need to write some things and stuff like that." He grabbed his glasses and put them on before opening his laptop.

"Oh okay." She said to him.

I should make sure not to bother him.

She smiled as she lied on the bed while using her phone as Mark did what he said he was gonna do.

~~~

It was already 11pm and Eunji looked up from her phone to look at Mark just to see that he wasn't moving.

Is he okay?

She got up from the bed and walked up to him slowly and quietly.

She then smiled when she saw him.

He's sleeping. Tsk tsk Minhyung, this isn't the place to sleep.

She shook her head as she grabbed a blanket and placed it on him. She then looked at his face and still saw the glasses on.