Chapter 4: Is this Goodbye?

"Hey, Onii-san~~ If 1 + 1 = 2.. What is 2 + 2 = ..?" Tsuyoshi asked as Tsuna started to count on his fingers. "One.. Two.. T-three.. F.. Four! 2 + 2 = 4, Otouto!" Tsuna proudly said and smiled. Tsuyoshi smiled and said "Correct! Man, if only I'm as smart as you Onii~~" "But you're already smarter than me.." Tsuna said which made Tsuyoshi blush.

"Shi-kun.. Would you come here for a second..?" the voice of their sweet mother spoke up from the kitchen. Tsuyoshi gave her a fainted 'hai' and went to the kitchen. "I have a question for you, Shi-kun.." Nana softly spoke as she felt regrets on her words. Tsuyoshi tilted his head on his side with a smile saying "What kind of question, Okaa-san??". Nana bit her lower lip and said "If I told you that I'll take you to your Aunt Miyuki.. Would you be mad at---?" "I won't.." Tsuyoshi casually answered and gave her a smile. Such an oblivious child. Nana looked at him reassuringly and asked "Do you understand what I meant, My Shi-kun..?" "Uh-huh.. You want me to leave for my health and protection.. You want me to live on.. I won't complain that you did that because you thought I was---" Tsuyoshi cutted off as Nana quickly kneel down and hugged him like she doesn't want him to go.

"Okaa-san.." Tsuyoshi sofly muttered as Nana cried "I.. I don't want you to go..! Not you nor Tsuna..! What will I do if you two aren't together..? I just..!" "Relax Okaa-san.. My Guardian Angel would be by my side to protect me~~" Tsuyoshi sweetly replied and after that conversation, Tsuyoshi went out like Nana didn't told him something. "What's wrong..? I could see that you're in the urge to cry.." a certain Vongola Boss ask as Tsuyoshi went straight to his and Tsuna's room. "Do you think Onii-san would understand Okaa-san's story once I'm not here..?" Tsuyoshi asked with a depress look within his emerald green orbs. This certain guy crouch down to wrap his long arms around the brunet and muttered "I'm sure he will.. He's your brother after all, remember??" "Hahaha~ Yeah.." Tsuyoshi replied with a fainted smile.

~Time Skip: 1Week Later; 5:00 AM~

"Are you sure you're willing to give your son to me, Imouto..?" Miyuki, Nana's sister, asked as she took Tsuyoshi's things away from Nana. Nana nod and said "Be sure that he's safe with you, Onee.. And promise me do what it says about what is his do's and don't on my note.." "Don't worry, once I got over my lost son, I'll return Tsuyoshi to you.." Miyuki said and gave Nana a sisterly hug. Nana can't help to remember how much she missed being hug by her. Nana hugged back as Tsuyoshi went out of the house carrying a small backpack. "Are you sure that you're fine with me, Shi-kun??" Miyuki asked as she crouch down in front of Tsuyoshi. He gave her a smile and nod.

Taking one last glance at the House he would love to stay to, he went into the car and there, they drove away. "Don't worry, Shi-kun.. I'm sure your grandparents would love to see you.." Miyuki said with a sad smile while looking at the brunet. Tsuyoshi looked onto his home sweet home blankly as it went out of sight. "When will I ever come back to Okaa-san and Onii-san, Auntie?" Tsuyoshi whispered somehow pained as well. Miyuki can't admit it herself but she could sense the light doubt inside the boy, and the trust that seems like forever been there.

She could only cup the boy's cheeks, caressing it slowly as she reply "Soon.. I promise you, Tsuyoshi. Soon.. Now promise me to behave as we go back to your Grandparent's place, nee?" "Hai.." Tsuyoshi could only nod and smile. At least for now, Tsuyoshi knew for sure that he'll be able to come for his mother's aid if his elder brother would come and hate her someday.... Let's just hope it never happened.