Chapter 22: Tsuyoshi catch a Cold?

- Tsuyoshi's Point of View -

"Shii-kun.. Are you alright?" okaa-san asked me for the 7th time. I gave her a smile and replied "I'm fine Okaa-san..". After I got home from Naito-san dragging me to meet his GF, I felt a huge amount of migraine hit me. Onii didn't notice it since I'm use with various pains that I can finally manage to hide it. It's like my guts told me (So far, Tsuyoshi didn't knew that it's his Hyper Intuition.. Not guts..) something bad is about to happen, even if it's not now or later, it'll come. Onii was inside of his room, the reason why he's not rubbing his worries over a mere fever. Plus I can't lie to him.

Watching television for one last time, I proceed to my room. Before I do, I heard Onii shriek causing me to back off and went to his side. He was looking outside and seems startled. "What's wrong Onii?" I asked him trying to endure my migraine. He glance up to me and shakenly said "No-nothing.. Let's sleep, nee~ ?" "Hmm?" I humm and tilted my head taking a little peak to the unknown person, to my surprise, there was a girl hanging upside down and seems like sleeping. Is she use to it?

"Onii, Who's she?" I asked him as he gently push me away and shrugged "She's Shitt P. don't mind her.." "Shitt P.?" I asked out of curiosity. If Onii calls her Shitt P.. "Oyasumi Nasai, Shittopi-chan.." I told her before Onii complete closed the door and pushed me upstairs.

[ NEXT DAY ]

"Otouto?? You okay?? Are you sure you're alright??" Onii kept on asking me and knock on my door. I can't help but to flinch at and almost cry at the pain. My migraine hurts..! Mustering my very most strength I shouted back "Yeah I'm fine! Go downstairs without me.. I'll catch up..!" "O.. Okay.." Onii reluctantly said as I heard the someone came. I heard Onii's footsteps away from my room. If I am said to cry now, I'll cry.. This is beyond my grasp. I can't act all better to Onii if I really look like sick, nor walk or talk is really futile for me. I don't know what happen next but I let myself fall to a deep slumber.

- Tsunayoshi's Point Of View -

They left me.. Do you call that GUARDING?? "Tsu-kun! Where's Shii-kun? Still on bed?" Okaa-san asked as she prepares our breakfast. I felt my face frowned and answered her "He said he'll come down later.." "I see! Lambo-kun! Stop playing with your friend's face! It's really rude to do that.." Okaa-san replied and scold Lambo.

Not long, I saw Otouto walk down with his sweater and pj. His skin turned quite pale. Is he.. Sick? "You alright Otouto?" I asked him and eyed him worryingly. He gave me a smile and said with a hoarse voice "A little but I'm alright.." "Shii-nii should rest! We can't afford you having fever..!" Fuuta suddenly said and pushed Tsuyoshi, trying to make him go back to his bed. Otouto gave a soft chuckle and said "I'm fine.. I'm fine.. But don't you think I--- should eat Okaa-san's cookings be--fore I re-st?" he started coughing. It hurts me to see him suffer, and out of blue, I hold him by the wrist and drag him back upstairs. He didn't got the strength to fight back but he asked "Onii.. I'm fine.. Can't I just at least eat?" "Stay on bed.. I'll feed you.." I told him and opened his room door and pushed him back to his bed.

He tried to protest but stayed silent. Seeing this that he understood my resolve, I went out of the room. All day long I come back to Otouto's room and aid him. I even told him that if he need something he could just call me. I can't help but to smile when he pout and said "I'm not a kid or baby to be babysit all day, Onii..". But then, This is the least I can do for him. I once lost him when we were innocent but now, I don't wanna lose him.. Now that I've got mafia heavily hung up to my shoulders. Crap.. I said Mafia in my point of view! Argh!

[ OMAKE ]

Later at night, Tsuna received a call from Gokudera saying that he could finally talk to the Unidentified Mysterious Animal (meaning, Shitt P.). Tsuna only sweat drops and congratulate him.