2 | 𝐩𝐭

11:52 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 ; 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚(𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡)𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 ❦

𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 ; 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
(𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡)𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 ❦.
𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 @ 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
---------------------------------------------------
I took a shower and put on some comfy sleeping clothes. just as i got off work and did some nails, i was very tired. i had to walk to get there and walk back. my mom boyfriend walked in my room and i played sleep so he won't make another black eye. although he didn't care. "GET UP BITCH." terrence NO! i screamed yelling. MOM MOM. my mom walked in and looked at me in disgust. "YOU LIKE FUCKING MY MAN RIGHT?" my mom took off her belt and hit me in the face with it. "GET YO SHIT AND GET OUT." as i was packing my stuff , i looked over at terrence smirking at me. i hated him with a passion. it was 12:09am and i was getting put out. "DONT CAME BACK BITCH." my mom nearly pushed me making me fall face foward on the ground. i cried the whole way. i had nowhere to go. no friends. when i was in highschool, i was the girl everyone wish to be. i had cool clothes, cool shoes. now look at me all worthless i said looking at myself. i seen a gas station and went in there to get snacks. i walked over there and looked at the side of the building. i seen a man getting beat. when i saw it i quickly left from the side of the building. i picked up honeybuns and drinks. they had like three boys looking at me. i was a very good size to be 17. i had a big butt, my breast sat up and my curvy hips. but i didn't have as much confidence when my mom boyfriend came. he walked over me and her really bad.

FLASHBACK
terrence you can't do this to me. i screamed, he was trying to take my pants off. "BITCH SHUT UP." i was only 16 and he was 35. lord why me? he shoved him whole self in me and i wanted to throw up, i felt uneasy and this didn't feel good at all. "you like this huh?" my mom then walked in the room. "TERRENCE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" "SHE SAID SHE WANTED DICK." MOM HELP. "NO BITCH SINCE YOU WANNA BE A LITTLE SLUT BE ONE." my mom held my hands down allowing terrace to hurt my insides even more. after about one hour he stopped and pushed me off the bed. i say there and cried and cried. i want my daddy. why my daddy had to leave me, i took his. ashes and held them. i had to get out another way or another."
FLASHBACK OVER

i was about to cry thinking about it but i paid for my snacks and walked out. after minutes of deciding the alley or behind my mom house. i decided i was going to sleep in the alley down the street. i was so hungry i ate all my honeybuns and my drink. my mom house didn't have any food. she ate but only when terrence allowed her to. he the one who turned my mom into a druggy, she was fine before she met him she wasn't doing drugs at all. she didn't cope that way when my father died. she just would stare at a wall. that's when my life was literally my life. as i was walking in the alley i seen a group of boys, they were talking to somebody. "do you have the money or not?" "my mom had-"
before he could finish this one tall man shot him in the head. my phone rung and they head turned fast at me. "get her." i started running like not me finna die. i fell on a branch causing me to land on my back. i groaned as i took a look at my back and seen the bruise my mom put on me got bigger. "why you wasn't minding yo business?" i was scared so i didn't reply. he clocked back his gun and aimed it at my eye as the men watched. i-i-i-i- i was coming sleep in the alley and i didn't realized people were there. i say lowly but loud enough for him to hear me. he then turned a flash light on me and the boys looked at me closer in the face. i was guessing they seen my black eye and my lips busted. "oh you monica daughter?" y-yes. i was confused on how he knew my mother. "i just sold to her that's how i know you." damn can this nigga read minds? "i don't know ask my parents." my eyes widen as i was thinking can this nigga actually read minds? "i was reading yo lips." the boys was still looking at me. "who beat yo ass like that?" one of the boys asked as he was finna laugh. it's not really funny to laugh at someone getting abused. i gave a week smile and got up. i went back into the alley and sat down as i was about to get up there stood the tall man with a gun. "you see something you wasn't suppose to see now you gotta die shawty." i-i-i- i won't tell anyone, i have no one to tell anyways. i said looking down at the ground. "get in the car." he said with his voice sounding serious. i don't know you, it's fine. my mom will let me come back to the house in a week i gave a week smile once again. he just shook his head and looked at me eye. "stand up." i stood up and he lifted my shirt looking at all the bruises on my back and neck and face. "get in the car." i'm fine. " i said get into the fucking car. i just listened not wanting problems with this very weird big ass man.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1:23 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠