big brother love

- 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲- 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨 𝐛-𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨---------------------------------------------------i woke up feeling fresh, i noticed i wasn't at herb house so i got up and went to find jayla, i notic...

- 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲
- 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨 𝐛-𝐝𝐚𝐲
-𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨
---------------------------------------------------
i woke up feeling fresh, i noticed i wasn't at herb house so i got up and went to find jayla, i noticed she wasn't there and instantly rolled my eyes. kennedy called trayvon and he was mad kennedy even left. i got in while listening to the music trayvon had on. when i walked in herbo house he sat there making eye contact with me. "who the fuck told you to go anywhere?". i hesitated to reply but i still did either way. m-myself. he got up and stood over me. "don't fucking forget who runs shit."
herbo just get out my face please. he got out my face. "i picked you off the streets to protect you." i stayed silent hesitating to talk back. i didn't ask you to. i said lowly. "BUT I FUCKING HAD TO KENNEDY, YO ASS WOULD BE GETTING PIMPED OUT IF IT WASNT FOR ME. I'M WHO YOU HAVE KENNEDY AND YOUR FUCKING IT UP." i'm sorry. i said with my voice cracking. herb was completely right because i wasn't nothing without him. "sorry?" he stared at me with red eyes almost popping out his vines. he walked over to me and i stood there scared. as he looked down at me with his hands together. he slowly let his hands loose and hugged me. i hugged back. he backed up. "you like a lil sis to me, i have to protect you." he pushed my head back but i almost flung out the city how hard he did it. i bumped into the table and he chuckled walking up the stairs.