A Opp

𝑚𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖 ; 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟ఌ

𝑚𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖 ; 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎
𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟ఌ.
𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒
---------------------------------------------------
i was officially out the hospital. my mom had a funereal and terrence is no where to be found. i opened dave door and seen him fucking a girl. he quickly stopped fucking her and looked at me. "kenn-" i slammed the door and went in the room he gave me. i had to get out of here. it was time for me to go to work anyway. i had bought my favorite car with the money i saved up from work. i bought a all white jeep. i got in my jeep and had on my work outfit. i worked in the mall.
THE MALL
when i got in the mall i walked in and bumped to a person. i'm sorry. i looked up and it was the boy he was fine with dreads. i guess i stared at him for to long because he said "you see something you like?" i was about to answer till a girl pushed passed me. i didn't say anything till she walked up to me. "tell herby pooh i'm pregnant." No. "you getting smart with me?" i just stared at her. trayvon taught me how to fight and do the best moves. yes. the boy stood there watching and looking at her. "girl bye." she walked off and i bought my attention back to him. "so i could get yo number?" yes. grabbing my phone he grabbed my hand while grabbing my phone.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝑚𝑖𝑎𝑚g herbo lmao𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑣𝑜𝑛--------------------———————————------------she really talking to that pussy ass nigga? "you see with yo own eyes

𝑚𝑖𝑎𝑚
g herbo lmao
𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑣𝑜𝑛
--------------------———————————------------
she really talking to that pussy ass nigga? "you see with yo own eyes." tray nigga i'm two seconds from killing yo ass i said looking at him. "stop saying the government yk my name flacko." i knew to say trayvon nick name but he just pissed me off. man just pay attention and call draco to find out who this nigga is. i walked up to kennedy and kissed her deeply. i was really pissed of with her but this sloppy kissing made me not even care bout it.
———————-
kennedypov
as i was talking to solomon, i peeped dave walking over but i refused to look. "hey bae." dave then pulled me into a kiss making solomon walk away. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? "you don't need nobody but me" dave shrugged walked away and i followed him just to see trayvon. i stood by then but the other side. "that's a opp." i heard trayvon say. "that nigga?" "no that nigga." "so she fuck with the opps na? ima show her." and you gone show me what? "mane stop talking to me." me and trayvon watched at he walked up to this girl that looked like she would be easy to fuck. me and trayvon laughed as he walked up back to us holding the girl hand. "this my bitch." ok now that's disrespectful. "ma beat ha ass." the girl then walked up to me and pushed. i grab her hair and yanked her towards me. i then punched her in her face and didn't stop punching till i see blood. we have the whole mall attention. when i stopped foam started coming out her mouth and someone let off a gun sending the whole mall to run. dave didn't even look back for the girl that's how you know that he wasn't fucking with her foreal. he just wanted to make somebody mad. i got in my jeep and dave knocked on the window. when he got in i put "Can't raise a man." cause i can't raise dave at fucking all. i let him in and was planning on keeping an attitude. he got in the car with a box. "i'm sorr- i ain sorry foreal but i ain so shit, you mines and we gone keep it that way ma." you pushed my only nigga away! "HE A FUCKING OPP YOU BETTA NOT TALK TO THAT PUSSY ASS NIGGA!" he screamed all in my face like get the fuck before i really smack you to yo damn auntie granny kids momma house the hell ! i rolled my eyes and didn't even care about what he said but me being the bossy mothafucka i am he let me open it. "ah vibrator." i didn't even know what to say to be honest. and you got me that for what? "put it on." boy no, get out my ca- "please ma?" he said looking at me with those cute ass eyes. OH MY GOD OK. he literally peer pressured me to put these on. he watched as i took off my underwear and pants and took it off. when i stood up with no underwear on he smacked my booty and rubbed my eye from the back. herbbb stoppp. "hurry mama." i put my clothes back on and looked at him. boy thi- before i could say anything else he started controlling it. dave i said moaning while sitting on his lap with the seat back. "yes mama." he then started kissing on my neck and i got back in the driver sit after he fingered me. i drove back to g herbo house listening to music as i mothafucking should.
———————————————————————
𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒

But all I can say is you dumb hoeYou got me feeling stupidYou got me singing all these love songsWhat the fuck am I doing?I don't know what I'm doingBut I'm going up though I just hope I don't lose itBitches picking and choosingBut I know what's u...

You got me feeling stupid
You got me singing all these love songs
What the fuck am I doing?
I don't know what I'm doing
But I'm going up though I just hope I don't lose it
Bitches picking and choosing
But I know what's up though
I already been through it
We could've been balling together
Hit up the mall it's whatever
You know that I started from nothing
Them bitches was fed up
The way you made all of them jealous
You said that you was gon' ride forever and ever
You told me forever and ever
I shoulda known you was lyin'
I should've known better, you lied, I should've knew better