new friends?

wifin you

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 @ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑣𝑜𝑛12:47𝑎𝑚---------------------------------------------------as we got out the car me and trayvon laughed the whole way

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 @ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑣𝑜𝑛
12:47𝑎𝑚
---------------------------------------------------as we got out the car me and trayvon laughed the whole way. we walked in forever 21 and as we were talking about what we don't like about dave two girls and three boys came over to us. "we lookin fa new friends." trayvon then replied smartly, "well we not." a lightskin girl then walked up to him. "oooh i like this one." trayvon smirked. they all looked back at me. "you don't talk?" one of the boys asked. he have a very deep voice and was very attractive looking. " i do." they looked surprise at how my voice was so low and soft. "whatchu said?" the girl said standing by trayvon. i said I DO. i said kinda getting loud but still soft. "oh? lemme get y'all number?" i went to settings to check out my number and i put in they phone. trayvon and the girl were still talking.

maycee pov:
as me and my friends were walking we thought about which store we should go to. "y'all see shawty over there?" prince asked. yea we said together. "what y'all think i should do to spit game without actually spitting game?" i laughed. let's asked them to be friends, we needa replace christan and che anyway. we walked up to them and i tapped the girl causing her and the boy to turn around. he was about fine ass a bitch. we looking for new friends i said smiling hard ass hell. the boy that looked fine talked back. "well we not." oooh i like this one i said pretending to do backshots behind him. jayla shook her head looking at me while mikel recorded. me and him walked to the side and talked. what's yo name? "trayvon shawty." my name maycee. "you legal huh? he said biting his lip. yea. as we were talking my friends started talking to the girl. prince then asked "you don't talk?" he said looking in her eyes. ewww this was painful to watch, he aggravating when he flirt but hey that is my bro. she then mumbled something but i couldn't hear cause i wasn't to close by her. whatchu said? i said standing closer to her. "i said i do." she said loudly enough for me to hear. lemme get y'all number i said giving my number to the girl and trayvon. what's yo name i said tapping the short girl. she was fine ass hell, if i was gay i woulda definitely smashed that. she was thick and curvy. imagine the back shots. but i don't roll like that. "my name is kennedy." her voice was soft and her skin was soft to. i nodded and fixed my bra top. i walked back over to jayln and mikel. "she cute i like her." jayla said smiling. me to. let's ask them do they wanna get food. "y'all friendly." mikel said pushing me. don't touch me.

miyah pov:
so what's your name? i said asking the lightskin dude. "prince. what about you?" he said tilting his head. my name amiyah. "why you talk so low?" i don't know. i said looking at him with a blank expression. the girl was actually cute. we walked to the food court and a random number called me. hello? "wazzam , what you at with it ?" it was dave fine ass. hi i'm at the mall with trayvon. "whatchu buying?" just some clothes because all my other clothes by my mom house and i don't wanna go back. "igh ma, buy ah dress." why? i said low. "whatchu said?" i said why. "what?" i then hung up and he called back. "I AIN HEA YOU SHAWTY." he said yelling. i said WHY. "cause ima take you out." i then all he was done till he added "with my girlfriend." girlfriend ? i thought. oh i said dragging the  so i won't sound jealous. k bye."ima holla at yuh." was i mad? hell yea. i need me anotha man. i then walked up to trayvon while he was eating then my phone dinged. "you've been added to a group chat." i raised my eyesbrows and opened my phone.
                     "BIG FATT HOES💛"
prince: sumbody add shawty.
maycee👅: okayyy.
maycee added (267)347-7283
"heyyy girl"
me: heyyyy
me: can i add trayvon ?
maycee: please do
jayla: mm
kennedy added (267)634-8692
"hey stink"
jayla: heyyy von
trayvon: wzm.
prince: ken & ole dude tell ah nigga about y'all self.
me: well i'm kennedy and i'm 17.
mikel: yikes that's lame.
me: oh ok.
trayvon: don't play with ha nigga, fa a nigga straight kill you.
mikel has left the conversation.
me: oh gosh.
maycee: well anyway what about you tray?
trayvon: ain shit ta say but y'all know this already i'm fine and get bitches.
jayla: ooo
prince: faggot?
trayvon: who?
prince: you?
trayvon: who? not i.

i laughed and got off messages. why are y'all texting as if we not right next to each other. "cause texting better." i looked over at mikel ordering food. i didn't wanna have bad energy around me so i tapped trayvon tapping to come on. he noticed and got up finishing off the rest of his food. "well we gone holla at yuh." lawd why does him and dave say the same thing. we walked out the mall. trayvon. "wazzam?" can you come with me in my mom house to get something? "what you getting?" my daddy ashes. he nodded and opened the door for me. as trayvon drove me to my house. police were outside the door. i walked up to the police officer why trayvon watched. hey what happen here. "are you in any way related to monica lyster?" i'm her daughter actually. "well ms.lyster is in the hospital for either being beat to the death or getting raped, it was told they see the bruises but they can't tell what actually happened." i was speechless. i nodded and walk in seeing the blood in the kitchen and over the living room. i literally hated blood, put blood in my face and i'll faint. i ran out the door and tripped off the stairs and fainted.
———————————————————————
please read my first book, it's name SOCIETY.

———————————————————————please read my first book, it's name SOCIETY