leave me be.

𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑙@ 5:53———————————————————————i walked into herb room and there he was with a another female ONCE AGAIN

𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑙
@ 5:53
———————————————————————
i walked into herb room and there he was with a another female ONCE AGAIN. i just sighed and rolled my eyes. i looked at my phone and got a message from solomon.

solomon:
"why yuh ain tell ah nigga you had ah man?"
i don't. he's weird 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
read at 6:00pm

lawdd that nigga must have been wanted a text back cause no way he seen that message that fast. i waited for him to reply and he finally did. "lemme get to know you." i left him on read because i know herb is going lose him mind if he find out i'm talking to somebody. i just couldn't deal with this, i thought about it. i packed my stuff and headed to a hotel, before leaving i knocked on dave door and he opened it. "what?" i just wanted to let you know i'm leaving. "bye my nigga." he sat the door in my face but it opened and he laid back in the bed and went to sleep. i just sighed. i got my bags and opened the door. i picked up my phone and put a location at an hotel. i found one and got to walking. i then heard a car pull up
behind me but i refuse to look back. i heard someone walking behind me and i turned around and connected my fist to them. i looked down and the person groaned , i put my flashlight on and noticed it was trayvon and prince. but i only hit trayvon, prince looked down and busted out laughing. "NIGGA WHY YOU DID THAT?" trayvon said holding his nose. YOU CANT SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE! NOTHINGS FUNNY. prince put his hand up in defense. "WHY YO ASS OUT HERE KENNEDY?" ASK YO UGLY ASS BROTHER. "girl get yo damn ass in the car." prince said. No. i was about to walk off and trayvon snatched my hair. "I. Told. Yo. Ass.Get.In.The.Car." trayvon saying hitting me but not hard at all. boy stop touching me and i have nowhere to go. "just get in." ok i said lowly. and here it was, kennedy lyster going back into her shell.as i got in , i noticed it was the way to dave house. I know you di- "y'all gone make up right na." as i was about to jump out the car, trayvon clicked back his gun and looked me in the eyes. oh my god i said under my breath. prince was just looking at me threw the window. i just sighed and looked back at the window. when we reached dave house i didn't even get out the car. "Get out." No. he pointed at his gun once again. Fine. i got out and got my stuff and knocked at the door. he opened it and looked just annoy as i was. i was tired. we just looked and he told my bags and put it on the room i was in, i nodded without talking and laid on the bed. i shortly fell asleep.
I woke up in the same room but it was red, my head was turning but i couldn't bring myself to move, i tried to scream but my mouth was shut closed. my head turned into a corner. in the corner stood a black figure.
i quickly jumped up and screamed leaving out the room. it was a dream. i was having nightmares of what happen at my mom house with terrence. i always had led lights in my room, my favorite color was red. i had my led lights on and terrence walked out of the corner and did bad stuff to me. my mom always took his side. i looked over and there stood another black figure. it was walking slow but close. i started pushing my self back and screaming no no. NO NO. as i got pushed back into the wall dave turned on the light and looked at me. "You good?" oh it was him the tall figure. i-i'm okay. i said lowly. i was on the urge of crying. i hate nightmares and i hated scary movies. i hesitated before asking him but you only live once. hebrocanipleasesleepwithyouimscaredofthesenightmaries. "slow down momma what?" dave can i please sleep with you i'm having nightmares. "you know you can ma, come on. i walked behind him and when he turned off the light i was about to cry. he turned it back on and looked at me. please turn the light on.
"you scared of the dark or sum?" he was about to laugh but i was on about to fully cry. yes. i was embarrassed and i know i was to old but i will see black figures and i don't wanna see that. "get in front of me ma." i got in front of him and walked to his room. he turned the light on and i got under the covers. he shut the door and laid not next to me but beside me and turned his back the other way. herb? i said lowly. "yes ma?" can you lay with me. "igh ma." he got under the cover pulled me his way. we were now face to face. i kissed him but he didn't kiss back till the second kiss. the kiss was sloppy and i loved it. he was a kidnapper but he was fine as one. we pulled away and i put my body closer to him and hugged him. he hugged me back and we fell asleep just like that.
———————————————