A chat with Ozpin and meeting RWBY and JNPR

Y/N POV

I was in the elevator to Ozpin's office and I see blue glow in my pocket so I took out the Seige Perilous and tapped it and it displayed a screen and I got a notification an once I checked it out
and it says you discovered your semblance and new power once I found out what they were I was in shock.

Semblance:Ultra instinct(omen)can last in this state for 10 minutes if you master this you last for 30 minutes or more.

Ancient spirits of evil:Grants you to do dark magic and other abilities and reciting the incantation you become Mumm Ra but only for 20 minutes.

Y/N(mind):I got ultra instinct and the ability to use dark magic and turn into Mumm ra? AWESOME!!! a bit much but AWESOME!!!

I then got rid of the screen and put the Seige Perilous in my pocket as I arrived at Ozpin's office.

Ozpin:Mr L/N please have a seat.

I then sat on a chair that's in front of Ozpin's desk.

Y/N:So what is it?

Ozpin:Well its just that I was searching for a file about you but there isn't it's like you never existed so what are you?

I then sighed that I have to tell him since there's basically no hiding from this guy.

Y/N:Alright fine I used to be on a different world until I was resurrected here.

Ozpin then raised an eyebrow.

Ozpin:A different world? And you claim to have died there and resurrected to be here?

Y/N:Yes and if you don't believe me well*takes out the Seige Perilous*then this will change your mind.

Ozpin had a curious expression as he looked at the Seige Perilous.

Ozpin:What is that Mr L/N?

Y/N:It's called the Seige Perilous this artifact allows me to travel to different worlds and realities parallel to our own it was given to me by Lucifer Morningstar the god who resurrected me and gave me a power unlike any other.

Ozpin:And what is this power?

Y/N:It's called the gamer it allows me to spawn weapons,armour as well other things but also if I complete missions as well as meet and fight along side allies I also gain thier powers and skill and also schematics to build weapons and armour and other things.

Ozpin was shocked at this reveal knowing that I would soon be one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse.

Ozpin:That is surprising and do you have any of those abilities now?

Y/N:Yes I do but I will show you some other time but please keep my powers under wraps especially Ironwood but Glynda can know.

Ozpin then nodded and told me that two teams want to meet me at one of thier dorms.

I then went there and knocked on the door.

???:Hello who is it?

Y/N:Ozpin said you wanted meet me and are both teams there?

???:Oh you must be the guy Ozpin told us about and yeah we are all here also the doors open.

I opened the door and I see team RWBY and JNPR the main characters of the series