The battle between Y/N and Acnologia,relic hunting and Penny's new body.

(Flashback)Y/Ns short POV*a few minutes before the encounter*

All:WHAT?!

Jaune:Acnologia is here?! How?!

Y/N:I don't know but as powerful as you all are now your not on Acnologia's level so I'll fight him.

Ruby:You sure?

Y/N:I am and don't worry I'll be fine.

I then kissed Ruby and she kissed back and she wrapped her arms around my neck and mine around her waist and we let go.

Ruby:Be safe okay?

Y/N:I will.

I was at Mistral and I found Acnologia,Neo and Roman.

*Flashback back end*

Y/N POV *present time*

As me and Acnologia clashed we then jumped away from each other.

And we jumped up the air and went through through the roof and clashed again.

Y/N:Why are you after them Acnologia?!

Acnologia:Let's just say I had an assessment.

We then landed on the ground and I summoned Jin's gauntlets and took stance.

Cue heat haze shadow from Tekken 7

Acnologia then smiled and took his stance.

Acnologia:Looks like I'm gonna have fun.

Y/N:Then bring it Acnologia.

Acnologia went for a punch and I caught his fist and I kicked Acnologia in the stomach and he caught it and he threw me to a building and I got up.

Y/N:You're not bad might as well be a warm up.

We then flew up and our punches and kicks clashed.

As he went for another punch as did I and fists clash it created a shockwave blowing away the clouds and causing the city to shake

Acnologia then fired beams of magic and I dodged them and I went into dragon force and combined it with my devil trigger.

Y/N:(D.D.F):DEVIL DRAGON FORCE!!!!

I was then turned into a new level of Dragon Force.

Acnologia:Yes YES!!!! UNLEASH MORE POWER BREAK YOUR LIMITS GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!!!

Y/N:If I'm giving my best your gonna do the same!!

Acnologia:You want it? YOU GOT IT!!!!

Acnologia then transformed into his version of Dragon force.