RWBY,JNPR and Y/N star wars the clone wars universe part 1

Y/N POV

Me and both teams are ready to head home and I was with Raven,Tai and Qrow and they know about Master Yoda's message.

Tai:I wish you all would stay longer.

Y/N:Well Tai unfortunately duty calls when it comes to different universes.

Qrow:That's true.

Raven:As true as it is please keep Yang and Ruby safe.

Y/N:*nod*I will and Qrow here.*gives healing elixir and a type of bracelet*

*gives healing elixir and a type of bracelet*

Qrow:What are these?

Y/N:Okay that's healing elixir it heals any damage to your body and you'll never drink alcohol again and that bracelet helps with your semblance you can activate it at will with it and that those around you won't get hurt because of your semblance.

Qrow was surprised and shocked that the years he suffered because of his semblance the things he blames himself for because of it.

Qrow(shock):Thank you Y/N I knew you were a good kid but this*chuckles*after all the guilt I had because of the semblance I have I'm now free of it.

Y/N:Now you can be close to your family just as you wanted.

Then I said my goodbyes to them and as I approached both teams I heard my scroll go off and I answered it and it was Ilia.

Y/N:Ilia what's the occasion?

Ilia:Well Mercury and Emerald want to discuss your offer and to your surprise Cinder.

My eye's widened in surprise.

Y/N:I'm on my there and is there anything about adam yet?

Ilia:Sienna and a few men tried to capture him a few days ago but he escaped but we'll deal with him later.

I nodded and I went to both teams and explained everything and I used Yamato to make a portal and the went through it apart from Ruby but she gave me a kiss on the cheek before she went to the portal.

Ruby:Be safe okay?

Y/N:I will.

Then she went through the portal and I teleported using Umbrakinesis and I was beside Ilia and it made her jump in fright.

Ilia:Would you stop that?!

Y/N:Sorry can't help it.

Ilia then grumbled and then we went to the holding cells where Mercury,Emerald and Cinder are and I entered the cell and approached Cinder.

Y/N:Alright you two wanted to be redeemed but why you Cinder after all the things you did? Why in god's freaking name should I give you a chance of redemption when there's a chance that you could stab me in the back and hurt my family?! I understand what you did back at that foster home apart from Rhodes but what your future self did just revealed what you truly are a scared little girl who's a power hungry monster!