Winter's arrival and a date with Ruby.

Y/N POV

I then woke to see Ruby sleeping and I smiled.

Y/N:Hey Petals there's cookies.

Then Ruby woke up.

Ruby:WHERE?!

Ruby then reliezed she fell for the trick again.

Ruby:Dang it.

I then laughed.

Y/N:Works every time.

I then got up and before I went to get changed:

Ruby:Hey Y/N...

Y/N:Yeah?

Ruby:You know why I stopped you from killing Tyrain right? There's always a time for it and your revenge is earned but not when you were that angry and full of hate you understand right?

I then thought back to me destroying Tyrain I could have ended it but then what would happen I would lose myself in the state I was in.

Y/N:I do understand I was in a state of grief and anger and was going to a dark path thank you.

Ruby then went over to kiss me and I kissed back and after a few seconds we then let go.

Y/N:You know we can have a date today after that talk with Winter.

Ruby then blushed and nodded and we got changed to our combat outfits and I went to the cave and I see Jaune as the wolf warrior training with Ren with his lightsaber's

Y/N:Hey fellas how's your training going?

Then they stopped training to see me approaching them.

Jaune:It's going well I'm getting better with my magic and Ren is getting better with the force as well as his style.

Y/N:Speaking of the force Ren did you open one of the holocrons?

Ren:No not yet but I will so what's going on?

Y/N:Nothing much Winter is on her way here.

Then we heard beeping on the computer and I answered it and we see Ironwood and he's wearing normal clothes instead of his military ones.

Ironwood:Y/N we need to talk.

Y/N:What is it?

Ironwood:I thought about what you said a while back you were right after everything I decided to give the rank to someone else and retire as General and Headmaster.

Ren and Jaune were surprised as I raised an eyebrow.

Y/N:And who is in charge now?

Ironwood:Winter is though she was reluctant she accepted.

Y/N:Very well what's the ETA on her arrival?

Ironwood:She's arriving at 1:30pm.

Y/N:Thanks for the info Ironwood enjoy your retirement.

Ironwood nodded as he turned off his monitor.

Ren:Winter in charge there will be changes to Atlas.

Y/N:You said it pal but the good kind of change.

We then went up to the living room in the elevator and then I see team RWBY on the couches as well asNora and Pyrrha and they were watching Star wars the clone wars on Disney+.

Y/N:Watching the clone wars I see.

Pyrrha:Well yes and we are interested in it especially the clones,Jedi and Sith.