6th Short Story About My View On Stars

Like little dots in the sky we see them,
Far far away into the darkness, just floating, shining down on us, giving us light, for some people including me, whenever I look up the skies at deaf night and see stars shining bright I get melancholy feeling, I feel calm and safe, just by looking at them I feel like every problem of mine will be solved...
Little lights, up far away from here, look like something untouchable, unrealistic, something you'll never have but desire to have it is big, it's funny how looking from here they look so tiny but actually they are very big, if you know how to look at them and with what. Stars are these little sparks that if you actually touch one you might get burned or frozen, I relate people to stars, why, because people know to be looked at like they are small, can't do much, or say, get judged but they still shine, they can burn you with their smart mind or make you froze, people even when alone they shine, people who shine alone can shine the brightest, they are at their strongest moments... Some people pray to stars, some wish on them, I, I like to talk to them, ask questions, search for answers, I know they can't say anything but by using my imagination I feel like they talk back to me and give me advice... They are pulsing on the sky, repeatedly, like they are giving me signals, signs, but no, it's just how they are. Stars are just like diamonds in the dark sky, they look so powerful and rich with all these qualities and nice shapes, but most of them are round. Stars make me believe that anything is possible, big thing or small, I can and I will do it all... Stars make me believe that there's always good in everything and everyone I see or meet, they make me feel hope for better tomorrow. Just by looking at them, I wanna jump and fly to them, catch em, adore them from near, because watching them through the telescope or without it is not enough... When I go to sleep, I dream of touching stars, reaching out into the night, although it's impossible too touch them, I dream of climbing long ladder to get to them, it's always nice to dream of having a hope you will achieve that what you want one day, if you work hard enough, you will, and everything you done to get there will pay off...