Chapter 25

A small gasp escaped your mouth when the door slammed shut before you loudly. You saw Kazutora hand on the door and you could feel the heat of his body against your back. The closeness of him made your heart beat faster and your breathing became more deeper.

The TV was on and you could hear it was on a music channel again. You saw as Kazutora's other hand appeared from behind you on your other side, his arms now was trapping you between him and the door. A new song started, and soon Ariana Grande's voice filled the air.

♫~ I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep ~♫

You could feel Kazutora's breath on your hair and you felt how it fastened, just like yours. You saw as his right hand slowly started to move on the door lower, until it touched yours which was on the doorknob.

♫~ But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line, hey, yeah
So name a game to play, and I roll a dice, hey~♫

You wanted to turn around to look at him, but you were too afraid to move. He was finally touching you and you didn't want to scare him by jumping in his arms, even if that was what you wanted to do more than anything. You felt as his hand caressed his way up slowly your arm, sending shivers down your spine and when it reached your shoulder, he pulled on it gently, to make you turn around.

♫~ Oh baby look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move (woo, oh, oh, oh) ~♫

When you were facing him, and looking up at him, you saw that his eyes were on the floor and a frown was on his face. He was so close to you that you could feel as his breath tickled your face. You saw as he slowly started to lean closer to you, his eyes traveling to your lips from the floor.

♫~ Before I make a move (woo, oh, oh, oh)~♫

His lips finally touched yours and you felt like your heart would jump out from your chest any minute. When you replied to his touch by softly brushing your lips against his, it felt like something snapped in him because he suddenly wrapped one of his arms around your waist and he put his other hand on the side of your face, pulling you closer to him, as he pushed his tongue in your mouth.

♫~ So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it
A little less conversation and a little more 'touch my body'
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you ~♫

Your whole body trembled when he kissed you, just like it did all those nights ago, every time he kissed you like this and when Kazutora felt that, a smile raised on his lips. He pulled away from you a little to look at you and he saw that your eyes were still closed, and your mouth was slightly open. He caressed your face with his thumb and you slowly opened your eyes.

"This isn't the first time we kiss." you said in a breathless voice.

The smile on Kazutora's face grew and he gently shook his head.

"It wasn't a dream." you said as your eyes widened a little in realization.

"No, it wasn't, princess." Kazutora said and saw how a smile appeared on your face at the nickname.

You threw your arms around his neck, pulled him close and kissed him eagerly, making Kazutora moan.

♫~ Got everyone watchin' us, so baby let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby don't let them see it
A little less conversation, and a little more 'touch my body'
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah ~♫