• 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♡︎

renjun woke up the next day finding himself lying on top on jaemin with his head on the younger's chest and a pair of hands on his waist.

"you awake?" a voice was heard and he quickly got up. he looked at the younger and realized that he was already completely awake.

"sorry. i didn't know i fell from the couch." the chinese said and faked a smile.

"it's okay. you looked comfortable sleeping on me earlier. i didn't wanna interrupt you." jaemin stood up and started picking up all the pillows and blanket from the floor.

"i'll go check on hyuck." renjun caressed the back of his neck and went to jaemin's bedroom only to find a stick note on it, written by donghyuck. he took it off the door and went back to the younger.

"hyuck left a note."

"what does it says?" jaemin said while organizing the living room.

"he said he has gotten better now. he told us not to worry and" renjun paused as he read the last part.

jaemin heard renjun stopping in the middle of the sentence, so he turned to the older and asked.

"and?"

renjun chuckled awkwardly and put the note in his hoodie's pocket.

"nothing. that's it."

jaemin didn't buy what renjun said. he was curious about what was written after that, so he stepped closer to the chinese. renjun saw that and stepped back as the other kept on approaching him until the older's back hit the wall like how it happened in some move script he wrote before.

"what are you doing?" he asked but the younger just slapped both of his hands on the wall, trapping renjun in between.

"i miss doing it with you." jaemin whispered and renjun shivered.

"doing wha-"

before renjun could finished his words, jaemin's lips was already made its way to his. the younger's hands moved from the wall to holding renjun's beautiful waist gently. renjun placed both of his hands on jaemin's shoulders as he responded to the kiss.

a few second after, renjun felt a hand sliding into his hoodie pocket. he widened his eyes and pushed jaemin away and saw the younger already got donghyuck's note in his hand.

"you snitch. give it back." renjun shouted and tried to reach for the note back.

jaemin immediately unfold the paper and raised it up high to the air until the older could not reach it. he chuckled and read loudly.

"and by the way, you guys look so cute while cuddling. i took a picture too. text me if you want it." that was the finished sentence of donghyuck's note.

renjun face turned pinkish red and he could feel it burning as well. the fact that those sentences were read by jaemin earlier was not helping.

"should i text hyuck for the pic?" jaemin said in a teasing voice but renjun just glared at him. the older huffed and turned around wanting to leave, not until jaemin held his wrist preventing him from doing that.

jaemin turned renjun back to face him and placed the back of his hand on the older's forehead. he nodded slowly and removed his hand back.

"your temperature is good now. don't go play in the water during cold days again." jaemin said, ruffling renjun's hair then walked straight to his room, leaving the older standing there in a semi shocked face and flushed cheeks.

__________

imessage

school antis 🕺 (7)

jisung:
are u guys ok? 😔

chenle:
hyuck hyung
how's your fever?

jaemin:
he's not dead yet

renjun:
unfortunately

hyuck:
roooood 😤
want me to expose what i saw
this morning???

chenle:
omg spill

renjun:
since when are you this nosy?
you never wanted to know anything
when i offered to tell

chenle:
you're not hyuck hyung

hyuck:
🥰

jeno:
hyuck?

mark:
hyuckieeee why didn't you
reply to me? babe

hyuck:
oh shit

mark:
baby talk to me
come on

jaemin:
🕺

mark:
shush jaemin
hyuckie?

renjun:
i think he's gone

chenle:
he hasn't spilled what he saw yet :(

renjun:
is that what you care about right now 💀

chenle:
duh?

jaemin:
mark
can you just try to seriously talk with him?

mark:
it's mark hyung for you mister
and yes, i'm trying cant you see?

jaemin:
get lost

mark:
🤨?

jaemin:
i meant have a safe trip to hyuck's dm mark

mark:
🤨??!!!

jaemin:
mark hyung*

renjun:
🍿🥤👓

jaemin:
shall we continue what
we left off earlier baby 😚

chenle:
UMM

jisung:
so that's what hyuck hyung...

renjun:
ITS NOT

chenle:
since when did you get so
flustered talking about it? 🙄

renjun:
i have stuff to do bye

jaemin:
renjun i can see you lying on the couch
from my kitchen

renjun:
😯

chenle:
you haven't left?

jisung:
LMAOOOO
JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY

jaemin:
done that

renjun:
🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

__________