♡ forty four •

renjun sat down on the couch, wrapping himself with a big blanket while watching his favorite movie on the tv alone at home. he took a sip of his hot choco and suddenly heard the door bell rang.

the chinese quickly put his hot choco on the table and ran to the door before hendery could scream at him. he opened the door and instead of see his brother, he saw a jaemin, standing with his big jacket on, holding something in his right hand.

"porridge?" jaemin said, showing renjun the bag in his hand, making the older chuckled.

they got inside and both took a seat at the living room where renjun did.

"where's dery?" renjun asked.

jaemin sighed and looked at his boyfriend. "you didn't see his text? he's not coming home tonight. he's at yangyang's."

renjun nodded and excitedly unpacked the porridge, getting ready to eat, not before turning on his favorite movie back on. jaemin sat there and looked in silence. he could do nothing but to admire the beauty. the younger suddenly felt happiness building up in his chest every time he looks at this person in front of him. that is why he's so sure that renjun, his boyfriend right now, is the one.

"why are you looking at me? do you want some too?" renjun asked, showing jaemin the bowl of porridge.

the younger chuckled and shook his head. "eat it. it's all yours. i'm just looking at you."

renjun would be lying if he says that didn't do things to him. he quickly finished the food and ran to the kitchen with the trash. he came back trying so hard to avoid jaemin's eye contact. even after dating for such a good amount of times, renjun still felt the butterflies building up inside his stomach every time jaemin say those things to him then proceeded to look at him in eyes.

"i'll go brush my teeth first." he didn't even let jaemin argue and immediately ran upstairs, leaving the younger giggling at how adorable he was.

jaemin patiently waited for his lover to come back  but the guy was nowhere to be seen, after about ten minutes, it even started to rain, making him shiver a bit. the curiosity and worries were so ready to kill him. he bit his lower lips and decided to walk upstairs.

he reached to renjun's room then placed his left ear on the door and tried to listen carefully but nothing was heard. he finally opened the door and got inside.

"renju—" the word was cut by renjun's hand on his mouth, shushing him. he widened his eyes and scanned the older's body until renjun noticed. the chinese took his hand off jaemin's mouth and tried to shush him again and placing his index finger on his own pouty lips. jaemin nodded and looked at renjun who was suddenly bending over to under his bed, smiling.

"babe—" jaemin tried to speak or ask what renjun was up to. the thing wad that the older's body was soak in water and has the smell on the rain, which made jaemin dying to know what happened.

how can he get soaked in the rain when he's in his room the whole time?

jaemin decided to bent down and looked under renjun's bed with him. that was when he saw the a little kitten sleeping there. he turned to renjun and the older was just smiling at the sleeping cat, not noticing that he was looking too. he got soft for a second then went back to being serious.

jaemin stood up while pulling the older's arm with him. renjun frowned and quickly shoved jaemin's hand away. "what are you doing?" he whispered.

"how did a cat enter you room? and why are you wet?"

"shhhhhhh" renjun shushed the younger up again. jaemin closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"okay now tell me." he said quietly this time.

"well... i came to brush my teeth right? after i got back from the bathroom, i saw him scratching my window. i opened the window and it kinda pushed him away a bit from the entrance, so i got out of my window and walked on the roof to get him in."

"what? why didn't you call me? please don't do that next time. it's dangerous." jaemin frowned.

"okay i know it's dangerous, but the kitten..."

jaemin sighed and nodded. "it's okay. at least you anddd the kitten are safe now. go get change before you catch a cold."

__________