♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 •

"hey jaemin! have you opened the new project that we got?" hendery said, walking into jaemins office.

"not yet. you can open it first if you want. here." the younger tossed the folder towards hendery and continued looking at his computer.

hendery opened the folder and slightly nodded as he read the papers. "hmm not bad. the model is really pretty."

"a girl?" jaemin asked, eyes still on the screen.

"no. a guy. take a look by yourself and you'll see how pretty he is." hendery pushed the folder towards jaemin and sat down on a chair.

"i'll look after i finished editing this one."

hendery suddenly let out a chuckle and clapped his hands. "congratulations. you passed my test."

jaemin furrowed his eyebrows and finning took his eyes off the computer screen, looking at the older.

"i didn't know i had a test?"

"you weren't supposed to know. i just wanna see how you would react to pretty guys beside renjun. well, it seems like you're not really interested. i'm glad."

jaemin put on a smug face and shook his head. "you're ridiculous."

"renjun is my brother. even though we have different moms, he's still important to me. if you dare hurt him, i'm going to end your life in a blink."

jaemin chuckled, not saying anything back to the older. he lifted the folder in front of him up and took a look at it. he suddenly parted his lips and froze. hendery noticed and decided to question.

"is everything okay?"

jaemin blinked his eyes once and looked at the older. "everything's fine."

"so do we accept this one?"

"yeah."

__________

imessage

jinwoo

jaemin:
how did you find me?

jinwoo:
oh hello to you too

jaemin:
jinwoo

jinwoo:
sanghoon
i asked him

jaemin:
what do you want this time?

jinwoo:
same as before
you

jaemin:
you have a boyfriend
so do i

jingwoo:
😂
nice joke jaemin

jaemin:
i'm not joking

jinwoo:
whatever
can we meet?

jaemin:
no, you can't
im working

jinwoo:
yes i can
i'm the model of your new project

jaemin:
jinwoo stop playing around

_________

jaemin slammed his phone on the table and let out a big sigh. he glanced at the door pf his office for a few second and got outside. "peter! i want to talk to you."

__________

tweet

🦊 rjhuang (🔒)

good evening! why is my head empty? i need ideas

comments

🐶 nojelee replying to rjhuang
- write a story about me and my boyfriends 🥰
i'll tell you everything and i wont take credits

🦊 rjhuang (🔒) replying to nojelee
- eww no 🤢

🐻 dhyucklee replying to rjhuang
- you write fanfics?

🐱 zhongle replying to dhyucklee
- hyung he's a screenwriter 😭

__________

renjun widened his eyes, placing his phone on the table and immediately pulled the laptop towards himself. he started typing really fast while giggling.

"why did i forget about this?"

after typing for almost the whole day, renjun finally closed his laptop and walked to the kitchen downstairs. he glanced at the clock and realized it was already 11 pm. he poured himself a glass of water and as he was about to take a sip of it, a sneeze came out of nowhere. the chinese softly rubbed his own nose and shook his head.

"i have to continue the story. i can't get sick." he mumbled to himself and drank the water.

that was when the front door opened and hendery walked inside. renjun turned to him and the older smiled.

"you're still up?"

renjun simply nodded and hendery shrugged, walking upstairs to his room. as soon as hendery disappeared from his sight, renjun put the glass on the table and immediately ran to his room as well. he snatched the phone from his bed and unlocked it, excitedly and suddenly formed a disappointed face.

"no message?" he let out a sigh.

"maybe he's driving. i should wait a little more."

the chinese placed his phone back on the bed and threw himself on it. a sound of a notification popped up and he quickly checked it just to find out that it wasn't what he was waiting. renjun sighed once again and felt his eyes getting heavy. he kept thinking about this and that until he drifted off to sleep without being aware of it.

__________

imessage

lee donghyuck 🚫

hyuck:
hey
i have sth to tell you

__________