#𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨

𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔
𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯
𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟮

i opened my eyes squinting still being tired. i tried to stretch but couldn't due to eren. i grabbed my phone checkin the time. i wanted to see if eren was  awake so i went to snapchat and angled the camera at him seeing his eyes open scaring me. he laughed "bruh don't do that, i know you felt me trynna move." i mugged him. "noo i didnttt" he said dragging the words a little.

"ight since u up, get off." "no let's cuddle more." he said putting his head in my neck. "we cuddled all nighttt" i said exaggerating. i huffed and puffed thinking he would move still nada. man.

"about what i said yest-" "you were drunk, wouldn't expect you to say that when you're sober." i laughed.
"girl, pfft you don't know nun." he said letting go of me. "awn the one and only eren yeager liked me?" i turned around to my hands on his soft cheeks.

"nah i lied now get off me." he pushed me getting up. my mood going from playful to serious bc why was he so upset? got the right one. "eren ?" i got up following behind him. "you got a attitude allofa sudden? u literally just wanted to cuddle me?" i questioned. he was in his closet putting on a tee and some sweats. completely ignoring me. i grabbed his arm. "ere-" "y/n let go" he looked at me.

i turned around and walked to go put my socks and shoes ready to go. i made sure everything was in my bag it gotta be the liquor right? prolly got a hangover. tuh forget that call me 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 kneegro.

"where you goin ?" he finally spoke. wanna have an attitude? i gotchu big bruh. "somewhere." i said keepin it simple. he walked to the door blocking it. "dude. laugh out loud. get out the way yo." "where you goin?" "to someone that appreciates my touch now exc-" he put his nasty hands on my mouth not letting me finish that sentence. i grabbed his hand takin it off bc ewy.

"i was just playin boo boo" he said leaning down giving me a hug. "eren who yo boo boo cause it ain't me? my name y/n" "the same girl that was layin in 𝗺𝘆 bed, with 𝗺𝗲" he said smiling innocently. "hee hee haha you so bipolar bro."  my phone started ringing in my back pocket. i grabbed it but before i could eren did. "who is ken kissy face?" i didn't change the contact name? i thought to myself. "uh a old friend youn gotta worry just decline it." i said laying my head in his chest. "wow so u was with other lil boys while i was trynna get over you? i see how it is." he mumbled. "please do not start this again eren, you soooo bipolar you act like i wasn't embarrassed when you ain't say nun back to me. and on top of that. you prolly was flirtin with another guh at cheesecake when u ain't order no food and prolly went to go see her after."

i said with all seriousness. "fyi u act like i cant have friends? i actually when home after, layed in bed and sat in guilt in this very bed so thank you y/n i appreciate the lovley questions you had for me. so who is ken?" i bit my lip hearing 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 over and over again. was eren really sorry? 

"eren- he's really nobody. when you unblocked me he understood and he calls me sometimes to check on me. i just forgot to change the name." i say with honesty. lookin at his presence on the bed. "alright." one word? u fr? especially alright. "alright?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"yea i mean i get it fasho but we just 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 now right? so i'm not buggin just glad we got that out the way" he said shruggin "aye but call me when you get home." he said walking into the bathroom closing the door. my face going straight. i unlocked the door and walked to my car. puttin my bag and phone in the passenger seat.

———————————————————————————
i got out the shower wrapping my body in the towel going over the sink wetting my tooth brush then putting toothpaste on wetting it again before puttin it in my mouth. finishing brushing my teeth i spit it out and rinsed my mouth and gargling.

i went to my closet to get some comfy clothes. i then went to go lay down and remembered to call eren.
going to his contact clicking facetime letting it ring. a girl answered she looked young. "hello?" her soft voice answered "uh wassup.. eren there?" i questioned. "who's this?" " i'm a friend is he there or no?" "yea he's down stairs getting us food really quick." "uh well can you tell him i called?" "uh yea sure.." she said sounding suspicious. "what's the name?" "it should say it on the contact?" "uh no it says ma" laughing shaking my head. "uh it's y/n thanks though" i said hangin up

grabbing my remote and turning on the tv to go on netflix playing obx. going back on my phone into messages.

                                     hoochie mamas🫂
<122

y'all tell me why
eren told me to call him
when i'm home and some
girl answered.
think it was his lil sis though
on top of that he got my contact
as ma💀!!

𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮❥
awn the contact name is sweet!!

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
i hope he changed them sheets
not knowin what y'all was doin👀

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
hollon hollon u slept there?!

     .. mina quit. u prolly
was in jean bed😒
and all we did was cuddle bye.

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
sholl was. what y'all do?

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
right?!

uh we ain't really argue
we just talked about the time i
told him. he said he went home
and sat in guilt?
then he got all pouty bout ken.
but i told him when ken did for me.
idk if he lowk confessed he used to like
me but🤷🏽‍♀️.

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
this girl said lowkey.

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
right she must've meant
high key cause eren don't
be doin that. okayy y/n.
she was prolly bout to cry too
when his sister answered lol!

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
ofc she did😒 first thing that
came to her mind was thats
one of his sides not even thinkin bout his sisters🤦🏽‍♀️

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
how much yall wanna bet she
still like him.

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
right cause she probaly was smilin
mad hard when the girl said her
contact name was ma🙄 i'm wit
mina.

𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮❥
i don't think so.

me either thank u kasa.

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
aht you don't get a say
in this.

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
^

i chuckled before turnin off my phone. and getting comfortable closing me eyes..