#𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤

"truth or drink on live"

"that's oddly specific eren" i said lookin at him. "girl you down or what" "who's live?" i questioned. "yours" he suggested retying his hair. "igh what to drink?" "yo choice ma" he said puttin his hair in the last loop.

we sat at the island while i sat my phone up starting the live already getting hundreds of views. "hey yall i'm playin truth or drink with the one and only eren yeager so ask questions." i said smiling. "and i see y'all lil sneakys don't try and act slick niyah."

"you first?" i asked eren. "i guess." "what's the stupidest u ever done?" i read one of the comments. "uhh prolly messed with shorty then ha sister but ian know." i looked at him in disgust. "u prolly done worst don't start. next"

"do you miss someone and who? btw love u hehe." eren read. niyah is a pain bruh. i poured myself some patron downin it. "oh?" eren questioned. "yo turn play boy."

"do you mess with anybody?"

"nah i'm single yall and ready to mingle." he said licking his lip showing his tongue piercing. i look at the camera sideways swipin my hand under my chin twice as in he lyin he not even loyal to friends bruv.
i looked at the comments seein everyone puttin they socials some even put they numbers! "yall thirsty shake my head" i said laughin. "dont be jealous."
"jealous of what yeager? thirsty girls? prolly men too shii." i said whispering scratchin my head. he smacked my head. "mmtch y/n stop playin wimmie."

"who do you see bein yo baby dad?" "uhh to be honest." i said doing the debby ryan smirk. "a fine tall scrumptious man with tattoos and all. cant be nonchalant because just no. i need a soft spot for me and my kid. which ain't happenin" i said smiling
a notification popped up on my screen:

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
to you, 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮❥, & 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
sounds like she want it to be eren😏.

i swiped it up fast hearing chucklin on the side of me. "what's funny?" i asked. "nun ma ask away."

"what was your first love like?" "ion really know if it's a first love if i loved her and neva confessed it to her? but she real pretty skin always glowin, real funny. ect etc y'all get it."

"at least ask some juicy questions yall this can't just be truth." i said rolling my eyes playfully.

———————————————————————————

𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

y'all got off live because it was getting to much and well.. that's how this is happening.

eren traced his hand along your curves as this dress was huggin them perfectly. connecting our lips takin the spaghetti straps off my shoulders letting the dress find its own way. erens mouth finding it's way to my neck sucking attempting to make marks. "𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛~" you whimpered softly before your breathing started getting heavy. he paused in between kisses to say. "i guess" he continued sucking every available spot. "we should create niyahs text 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙖?" he said smirking into my neck. i could feel it.

his hands finding it's way to your breasts squeezing them here and there rubbing his thumb on your bud while he gave you more kisses on your shoulders. cooing at him as you started running your hands under his shirt feeling on his abs. "𝑚𝑚𝑝ℎ~ all for.. you y/n" the way your name rolled off his tongue made you hungry.

———————————————————————————

your chest was rising up and down from the way y'all been goin at it for 2 hours wondering how he had so much stanima. hair a mess, sweatin yo balls off, sheets not even on the bed properly. eren pulled out slowly making both of u jerk a bit. he sighed before laying down beside you. grabbing the blanket behind us, putting it over you guys. he gave you 2 more pecs before laying his head down on your chest cuddling you still breathing heavy. "thank you, night ma" he said softly before closing his eyes. "goodnight pa" i whispered stroking my fingers through is hair.

#announcement YALL i do not know how to write smutt for nun so please. if it looks tacky it's bc idk how to write on that subject😒 and if you don't like "pa" i think it's adorable how he calls her ma and she secretly calls him pa. so please😣!! ALSO if u haven't read the desc please do!