#𝟭𝟬

𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗻

"ꫀ𝘳ꫀꪀ-"

he just looked at me and walked inside. okay just invite yoself in then. he walked over to the couch and sat down.

me, well i'm crossed arms and standing there in silence. "y/n look at my face yo." he said pointing

"look dude. i'm sorry igh? i don't even remember what happened."

"yo ass done got crazy and started beating somebody ass." he said shaking his head

i know for a fact he is not sayin this on me.

"look bruh. what u not finna do is say i was the cause." i said raising my voice a little. "first things first i'm not goin let 𝘆𝗼 pregnant shawty talk crazy to 𝗺𝗲 in 𝗺𝘆 house. you shouldn't have even brought her like you wasn't just in my bed, but my fault og. and i also find it funny how you takin her side and don't even know if its yo kid, when u get that dna test lemme know." i said.

"you think you real funny huh bruh?" he said getting up. my eyes looking up to see his.

"i don't. i 𝗮𝗺 funny"

"man yea wh-" his phone started ringing. he silenced it.

"gimmie a hug." he asked attempting.

"nah but i think you should answa yo so called babymama." i said moving away but he grabbed me.

"man stop playin." he wrapped his arms around me

"you're so bipolar it's almost crazy. you literally came in here made bc i bea-"

he put his cheek on my mouth. if you wanted me to shut up you could've just said bruh.

"if you want a kiss just say dat den lil bruh." i said laughing.

"i want a kiss."

"tuh you though. what was ha name. arms? amy? aminos?. wtv. go kiss on her. i mean you already got the girl pregnant." i said trying to shrug but his tight grip.

he mugged me. "i'm goin get that kiss besta believe"

"don't mug me nigga. get awf i'm hungry i was just finna get sum to eat before yo ass came in here crazy."

"lemme take you."

"no."

"why?"

"cause i-"

"can you shut up about amiron damn. don't nobody wanna talk bout ha rn."

"man igh you payin." i said laughin

"fasho ma."

———————————————————————————

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

as we started walking out the restaurant we seen amiron and some other girl.

i laughed pointing my head towards their direction as a signal.

as i kept walkin someone hollered.

"ayo wassgood ma. u gotta boyfriend?"
some random dude asked.

i turned my head. "actually i don-"

a pair of hands were wrapping around my waist.

"yea bruh." eren said.

"oh igh." he said and walked inside the store

"mmtch eren." i said shruggin him off me.

"what's wrong?" he said fake pouting

i shook my head waiting for him to unlock the car.

as i was about to open the door he moved my hand and opened the door for me.

"awl thank you kind sir."

"u good." he said as he licked his lips closing the door

as he was walking over to his side a girl yelled.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄?!?! 𝗪𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆?!"

this not my business. i shook my head. patiently waiting for him to get in the car.

she came up to the car window. putting her hand on the glass to squint inside due to his tint.

"𝗢𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵. 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗸."

see cause now. mm mm

i grabbed the door handle and opened the door.

"so wassgood witchu. because you doin all this extra hollerin for no reason. i see why he don't wanna be seen witchu. and i'm the skank? baby u musta forgot u used to fw many different dudes before messin w eren and who knows. it prolly not even his kid. but u was yellin cause u wanted that round 2? hm?"

i asked. her friend inna back trynna get her to leave us alone.

"𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆?! 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻."

"if you touch me first ain't nun wrong. but that other time. baby that was my crib so wsg?"

eren finally hoppin in tellin me to hop inna car.

and ykw imma do? just that.

before getting in the car i spat on her.

closing the door. shutting my eyes closed and sighing.

she was still yellin.

eren did not gaf so he just got in the car aswell. turning it on and pullin off.

the car ride was silent.

what was this man possibly thinkin about my gah.

i put my arm on the middle part and put my chin in my palm.

"what's on yo mind yeager?"

his stomach fluttering. he hasn't heard the nickname in a cool minute.

"nun just. what u said made me realize. it might not be my kid."

i chuckled. "i been told u. but it's igh. people just be down bad you know?"

i shook my head straightenin up seeing we were here.

as he parked in the driveway i looked at him.

"i had fun today. we never really went out just ourselves." i said smiling.

"yea it was coo."

"mmtch. just coo? man bye" i said laughin touchin the door handle ready to get out.

he grabbed my hand

"nah wait. yea i enjoyed it too."

"mhm" i faced him

was it me or was this man leanin closer.

we closed our eyes as our lips moved in sync.

𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀.

———————————————————————————

hi lads and gens😊 i appreciate y'all for gettin my book to 500+ reads it rlly means a lot. i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while just haven't had the motivation to do so. it was quite easy to write this chapt. possible bc i already knew what it was gonna be about but didn't wanna write😭 i love u !