#𝙘𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙤

𝙇𝙤𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝘾𝘼
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

i woke up from my nap yawning and rubbin the crunchy crust out my eye. pulling the covers off and stretching.

i grabbed my phone to see what time it was seeing it was only 3:02. I thought about texting the girls.

hoochie mamas🫂
<122

y'all let's go to lunch
be ready by four at least😒

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮❥
fasho

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵❥
we out

𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮❥
okay babes <3

———————————————————————————

turning off my phone and getting up going to the bathroom to use the toilet. wiping and flushing. going to the sink washing my hands and rinsing my face. exiting the bathroom going to my closet to find a black spaghetti strap body con dress and black kate spade bag along with spaghetti strap heels. putting the dress on and walking to my vanity deciding to do something simple and curl my lashes and put mascara, doing the same for the other. applying lipgloss and getting up walking to my bed and sitting down grabbing a heel to put on, same for the other.

taking off my bonnet readjusting my hair and grabbing my bag and keys turning off the light and closing the door. walking to the front door opening and closing it locking it. i started walking to my black rolls royce, almost trippin in the process. whew girl you got this. haven't worn heels in a while.

———————————————————————————

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝟯:𝟰𝟭
arriving at cheesecake factory walking up to the front desk asking if our table was ready. they said about 5-10 more minutes. sitting down i went on ig and posted on my story.

after than i turned my phone off and seen my girls walkin in

after than i turned my phone off and seen my girls walkin in. cute as everrr

mina, mikasa, and niyah

staring at them in awe as they walked in. "yall so cuteee" i said giving each of them a hug. "as to you, i would've been more classy if i would've known you was wearing a dress" mikasa said hitting my arm playfully. they mmhm'd in agreement.

"y/n for 4?" the waiter called out

we got seated and already got our food now we were just drinking our beverages and talking.

"sooo how y'all been?" i asked smiling. "i been good, me and jean are official." mina said sippin her margarita. we all oo'd. "same same armin is such a sweetheart." mikasa blushed. "lemme find out our ma done found her someone." i said side eyein her. i then looked at niyah. "don't look at me" she said drinkin her drink. "girl boo."i said laughin. "alright y/n i gotchu lil bruh." i laughed and got up heading to the bathroom.

i walked back to the table to see them all laughin. "what y'all so giddy about?" "it's nun but y'all wanna do sum after dis?" niyah asked, i looked at her suspiciously.

after cheesecake we just walked around talkin and laughin. i missed my girlss. i eventually went home because these heels was no joke.

i got home and took off my shoes finally feeling relaxed stretchin my toes out. i sat on my living couch my one leg on the arm rest. feeling my phone vibrate.

                                       eren😊

im outside.

why was this man outside at 10:01?! i didn't wanna be rude so i went outside to see him coming out his porshe lockin his car and joggin to the front porch.
"yeager why are you here?" i asked laying my head on the door laughing slightly. "whatchu mean? you asked me to come over?". "no i didn't." i said concerned. "no where in my messages did i ask u to come over." " that's cause it was on ig dummy."

i opened my phone going to our dms. seeing the last time we texted was at 5. bruh niyah. she wanna show? i got sum for her. i invited him in closing the door and locking it. "so whatchu wanna do?" i asked walking into the living room with him behind me.

"truth or drink on live."