Ch. 5

Ch. 5: Little Big Things

"So, you're telling me that you met One Direction, and you freaking left?!" Reilly said exasperatedly, sighing. I was only a few minutes away from my hotel, still in the car, holding my phone pressed to my ear.

"Yes, but Harry said he'd see me around."

"He better, or you'll be in big trouble when you get back from your trip, girly. I gotta go, my audition for Juliard is in, like, twenty minutes."

"Wait, wait, wait, hold up! You're in New York already?" I was kind of hurt that she didn't tell me that her audition date got moved up, but I didn't pressure her about it.

"Yup! Oh, and you aren't gonna believe it, but guess who I convinced to come along?"

"Lily? No way! She swore she'd never go with you, 'cause she knows you'll rope her into living there with you."

"Yes way! She's here! Say hi, Lily."

"Hey, Rachel." Lily said, proving she was there.

"I'm back, now. Guess what else? I found a cheap apartment in the lower east side, and I'm moving in in a month! With Lily! I'm so excited!"

"I'm so happy for you. Go kill that audition, make me proud!"

"Will do, Rachel. Bye now, hun! Love ya!" I was honestly a bit jealous of how their lives were moving, but I was also excited for my own journey that lie just ahead.