Nadia Bad Ending Part 2 No

No

No

Y/n POV:

"No! I will not be your Girlfriend! I only love Portia!"I yelled at Nadia, she was smiling creepy.

"Oh Y/n~ I love you so much~ and yet you choose Portia that he is alright dead"Nadia said and I look at her face and Nadia was smirking on her face.

Everything went black.

.
.
.
.
•~Few minutes later~•
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up "Where am l?"I said in my thoughts and I look around and the place is a basement.

I try to get up but I was tie in a chair and I heard footsteps, When I looked at the staircase and I saw, It's Nadia.

"Oh Y/n! You are awake!"Nadia said in a Happy tone and Nadia walk towards me, When I try to scream for help, Nadia cover my mouth.

"Oh Y/n please don't screen~ or else you will get punish from me~"Nadia said but in a dark and scary tone, Nadia pull out something in her pocket, And it was a pocket knife.

"Mmm!!! mmm!!" "Oh Y/n if you screen, I will going cut your skin if you screen~"Nadia said and I look at Nadia, Nadia is smiling creepily, I nodded to Nadia.

"Good~"Nadia said and her hand let go of my mouth and Nadia pull hunger cheap in my mouth

"There and I'm going to text your parents and tell them that you are going to stay here in a couple of months"Nadia said and she pull out my phone and text my parents.
.

.
.
.
.
•~Few weeks later~•
.
.
.
.
.

Nadia had been taking care of me and my skin has a lot of cuts and blueses, Nadia punishment was getting worse and worse, Nadia knows that I only love Portia and not her, I try to escape but Nadia always find me and so I'm stuck here forever....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End