Their Bad Ending Part 2 No

No

No

Y/n POV:

"No! I will not be your Girlfriend! I only love (Random Person name)"I yelled at them, they was smiling creepy.

"Oh Y/n~ we love you so much~ and yet you choose (Random Person name) that he is alright dead"Lucio said and I look at their faces and they are smirking on they faces.

Everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few minutes later~•
.
.
.
.
.
I

wake up "Where am l?"I said in my thoughts and I look around and the place is a basement.

I try to get up but I was tie in a chair and I heard footsteps, When I looked at the staircase and I saw, It's Asra, Nadia, Lucio, Muriel, Julian and Portia.

"Oh Y/n! You are awake!"Lucio said in a Happy tone and they walk towards me, When I try to scream for help, Nadia cover my mouth.

"Oh Y/n please don't screen~ or else you will get punish from us~"Portia said but in a dark and scary tone, Asra pull out something in his pocket, And it was a pocket knife.

"Mmm!!! mmm!!" "Oh Y/n if you screen, I will going cut your skin if you screen~"Muriel said and I look at Asra,Nadia, Lucio, Muriel, Julian and Portia, they are smiling creepily, I nodded to them.

"Good~"They said and Nadia hand let go of my mouth and Lucio pull hunger cheap in my mouth

"There and I'm going to text your parents and tell them that you are going to stay here in a couple of months"Lucio said and he pull out my phone and text my parents.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few weeks later~•
.
.
.
.
.
A

sra,Nadia, Lucio, Muriel, Julian and Portia had been taking care of me and my skin has a lot of cuts and bruises, Asra,Nadia, Lucio, Muriel, Julian and Portia punishment was getting worse and worse, They knows that I only love (Random Person name) and not them, I try to escape but they always find me and so I'm stuck here forever....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End