Lucio Bad Ending Part 2 No

No

No

Y/n POV:

"No! I will not be your Girlfriend! I only love Julian!"I yelled at Lucio, he was smiling creepy.

"Oh Y/n~ I love you so much~ and yet you choose Julian that he is alright dead"Lucio said and I look at his face and Lucio was smirking on his face.

Everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few minutes later~•
.
.
.
.
.
I

wake up "Where am l?"I said in my thoughts and I look around and the place is a basement.

I try to get up but I was tie in a chair and I heard footsteps, When I looked at the staircase and I saw, It's Lucio.

"Oh Y/n! You are awake!"Lucio said in a Happy tone and Lucio walk towards me, When I try to scream for help, Lucio cover my mouth.

"Oh Y/n please don't screen~ or else you will get punish from me~"Lucio said but in a dark and scary tone, Lucio pull out something in his pocket, And it was a pocket knife.

"Mmm!!! mmm!!" "Oh Y/n if you screen, I will going cut your skin if you screen~"Lucio said and I look at Lucio, Lucio is smiling creepily, I nodded to Lucio.

"Good~"Lucio said and his hand let go of my mouth and Lucio pull hunger cheap in my mouth

"There and I'm going to text your parents and tell them that you are going to stay here in a couple of months"Lucio said and he pull out my phone and text my parents.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few weeks later~•
.
.
.
.
.
L

ucio had been taking care of me and my skin has a lot of cuts and bruises, Lucio punishment was getting worse and worse, Lucio knows that I only love Julian and not him, I try to escape but Lucio always find me and so I'm stuck here forever....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End