Lucio Bad Ending Part 1

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

"I feel like I'm in love with Julian" I remember the first time I meet Julian, He was so cool and can tell everything he knows, I like him for so long and I hope Julian feel the same way about me.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few day's later~•
.
.
.
.
.
Y

/n POV:

I was in front of my house, I got out of the car and walk to the door and open the door, I walk to the living room and saw my parents are sad, I knocked the wall and my parents head's turn and saw me, my parents get up and hug me and kiss my cheeks my parents very happy to see me again. They ask me a lot of questions, Where the kidnappers take me or did they hurt me or try to kill me, I look at my parents and shake my head means no.

I told them everything but I lying to my parents that I don't know or see their faces and my parents nodded and told me if there is someone else and I of course lied that Asra, Nadia, Lucio, Muriel, Julian and Portia was with me and they got kidnapped aswell and they escape with me and my parents are happy that they help me escape aswell, I'm happy that I see my parents again and I hope Lucio feel the same way about me.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few Day's later~•
.
.
.
.
.
Y

/n POV:

I was at my room reading a book on my phone, Lucio text me

"Hey Y/n can we meet at ***** ***** ***** on 7:35 PM and I want to tell you something I will be waiting for you Y/n"I started to thought 'What Lucio need to tell me?' I got up from bed and get my f/c jacket and went downstairs

"Mom Dad" "Yes sweetie?" My Dad look at me "Dad my friend Lucio wanted to meet at ***** ***** ***** on 7:35 PM and he wants to tell me something so can I go to meet Lucio" I look to my Dad. My Dad and Mom look at each other and look at me. "Sure Sweetie but be back in 8:40 PM" My Dad and Mom smile at me. "I will Dad Mom!" I smile back at my Dad and Mom.

.
.
.
.
.
•~Few minutes later~•
.
.
.
.
.
Y

/n POV:

I arrived at the place where Lucio said to meet at, I wait for Lucio to arrived.

"Oh Y/n you are here" I look around and saw Lucio in front of me, Lucio was smiling

"Hey Lucio" I look at he and smile back

"So what you want to talk about Lucio?" I looked at him, he was blushing

"You see Y/n the reason I want to talk to you that's because I......" I looked at him, he was super blushing and before I said something he said.

"Y/n the first time I meet you and you protected me and my friends aswell, I started to fall in love with you and I wanted to do with you forever in my life to have our family and kid's aswell" Lucio was very blushing a lot and I was blushing aswell.

"So I want to say that I love you, I love you so much Y/n" I was surprised that Lucio like me

"So will you be my Girlfriend Y/n?" Lucio look at me

"Lucio I....." Lucio was waiting what I'm going to say, I get a deep breath and said

"Lucio I'm sorry but I love Julian" I look at Lucio, Lucio was surprised to hear what I said, Lucio look me, I look at him, Lucio was look at me and said.

"I'm sorry Y/n but...." I looked at him, he pull out a picture and give it to me, I take the picture and saw Julian dead body, I was shock Julian is dead....., I looked at Lucio and he was smiling at me.

"Lucio why....." He look at me and still smiling "Why did you kill Julian!" I yell at Lucio, Lucio walk to me and said.

"Because I love you and I know you and Julian love each other so I kill him and now your Julian is gone and you have me Y/n" Lucio hold my hands, I was scared of Lucio.

"Y/n please be my girlfriend" I look at Lucio, think about it.

Choose:
Yes
No

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•~To be continue~•