3. FAKING IT

"Zip me up, baby."

I arch my back as Ryan saunters into our bedroom, only to freeze, his mouth falling open.

"God, Lisa. You look so fucking hot." He swallows. Crosses the room, and is on me in two beats.

He tugs the silk straps down, cups my exposed breasts.

"I need to taste these beauties...." he licks my left nipple, sucking it into his mouth, while his other hand palms my right breast.

"I want to fuck you so bad, baby," he moans, switching to my right nipple, his hot mouth latching onto it. "I'm so hard for you right now."

"We're going to be late," I say, staring down at his face, wild with passion, his tongue, flicking out so expertly. Ryan has the most erotic tongue. The way he dips and licks and teases could bring me to orgasmic heaven in a minute. On the benefit of hindsight, maybe, it was because he'd had a lot of practice with Susan. I imagine him swirling his tongue around Susan's more modest cups, and instantly, a red-hot coil of rage unfurls.

I shove him away, more violently than I should, and he stumbles two steps back.

He looks at me, stunned.

I have never shoved him before. Never denied him. Not once, not ever, in the twelve years we have been together. We got together at sixteen, lived for two years after I graduated from uni, and got married soon after. I was 24 while he was 25. That was four years ago, so, yes, we have been married for four years. No kids, but we were thinking of trying for a baby this year. I guess the plan is on hold for now ---- maybe, forever. Right now, I don't want to think about divorce. The only thought that consumes my mind now is this: I want to hurt Susan and him. All I want is revenge on my best friend and my cheating, lying husband.

Which is why I'm dressed to the nines in this sexy little black backless dress. I bought it two weeks ago in a trendy boutique, laughingly giving in to Jen's plea to "liven up your sex life, you can't get too complacent with a hot husband like Ryan." On hindsight, she was warning me about Ryan, but I was too dumb ---- and too complacent, she was right ---- to contemplate the idea of my husband cheating on me.

"Lisa, what's the matter?" Ryan is staring at me. He looks bewildered. Lost. Scumbag. I hate him so much at this instant. I want to scream at him, slap that handsome face, spit into it.

I inhale.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Stay calm. Deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out.

"Lisa --- " is that flicker of alarm ---- or guilt ---- in his eyes? Is he thinking, Does she know? Does stupid, trusting Lisa suspect that I was balls deep in her best friend's pussy last night? Did someone tip her off?

I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"We're late. Susan" ---- ah, definitely a flash of guilt in those soft blue lying eyes ---- " and Maxim will be waiting. You know how Susan loves her meals on time." Ryan flinches, the merest twitch, but the new, clever me picks it up at once. "She can be so bossy, sometimes. Honestly, I wonder how Maxim can stand her." Another twitch. I giggle a little. "I wonder if she's that controlling in bed. Ride me, Max! Ride me! " I mimic, feigning a breathy moan, and Ryan freezes for an imperceptible second, before he clears his throat. He turns away to zip me up. He is clearly uncomfortable.

Oh, Ryan darling, I haven't even started yet.