Chapter 22- cruella

Authors' Note: ** hi guys! today is my birthday!!! I hope you love this chapter **

Chapter twenty two- cruella

Now, as I was washing the dishes, I thought to myself:
This is Cruel's chore. Why isn't he doing the dishes? hmm... maybe this will be a easy day

I decided to not ask my son to do his chores because he should know already by now how and when to do his chores.

"I'll probably just ground him later after he gets out of school." I sighed as that thought doted around my mind.

As I heard the door close shut, the dishes now were already done. "Huh, who could that be? Probably Jasper but I should get this." As I picked up the base ball bat, it was for my protection, Incase if it was an intruder. Jasper saw me with the bat and he asked "why the hell do you have a baseball bat love! Crickies" I jumped as I saw it was Jasper. Then dropped the baseball bat and went and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry love." I hugged him so tightly

"What did you think I was an intruder?" He cupped my head in his hands so he could see my beautiful eyes.

"Sort of, maybe? Yes, darling, I did and it scared me" I stomped my foot and hugged him.

Jasper had hugged me back. 'His hugs always keep me warm and fuzzy inside.'

Well, love, for one I am no intruder, and 2) I am your beautiful gorgeous husband who was just dropping our son and your sister off.