Stella The Hedgehog/Lion Chapter 1

Sonic and Bliss are now married and had a daughter named Stella. They love her a lot and would do anything to protect her.

They also haven't seen Simba or the others in awhile. Bliss was pregnant with Stella when she met Kiara and Sonic proposed a while after.

They decided to go visit Simba. Bliss puts the controller around her neck and heads through the portal.

Sonic decided to stay behind this time but he said he would visit another time. Bliss was back in her lion form and Stella was too.

"Mom? Why am I a lion?"

"We're in a new dimension where some of my friends live. We're gonna go visit them and one of them has a daughter you can play with."

"Ok!" They started walking towards Pride Rock as they suddenly saw a young female cub, about to leave until she saw Bliss and Stella.

"Hi Kiara." Bliss said.

"Hi! Who's this?"

"This is my daughter, Stella. It's her first time here and I was wondering if you were interested in playing with her while I connect with Simba."

"Ok! Come on Stella!"

"Ok!" Stella tried to run but she fell on her stomach.

Bliss giggled and helped her up.

"You'll get used to it."

Stella laughed a little and ran off with Kiara. Bliss climbed up Pride Rock and saw Simba whisper to Timon and Pumbaa.

"Hi guys!" Bliss said as she walked towards them.

"Hi Bliss! Bye Bliss!" Timon and Pumbaa said as they ran off.

Bliss was confused as she saw them run.

"What was that about?"

"I just asked them to keep an eye on Kiara for me."

"Oh alright. Well I brought my daughter here to play with her if that's ok."

"Yeah. That's fine."

"How've you been Simba?"

"I've been alright. I'm being extra careful with the surrounding around my home ever since the incident."

"Everything will be alright. You're doing a great job so far."

"Thanks. I just hope Kiara stays safe."

"She'll be fine. You don't have to worry to much."

"Yeah. I know but you could never know what can be lurking around."

"True."

"Where's Sonic?"

"He's back home but he'll come visit another time."

"Alright."

"How about we go for a walk?" Bliss said.

"Sure. I got nothing planned today." Simba and Bliss went for a walk to talk about what they have been up to.

While Kiara and Stella were chasing the butterfly, Stella noticed something up ahead.

"Hey Kiara! Look at this."

Kiara climbed the small rock and saw the Outlands.

"Whoa! Cool! The Outlands!"

"The Outlands?"

"Yeah. I've never been there before."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I wonder what's out there."