Chapter 1

Do keep in mind people that twilight plays in 2005/6, so the outfits are gonna be a bit like 2000's style

I'm sitting in my bedroom waiting for Phil, my stepfather to come and get me so we can drive to the airport.

"Jenn,we need to go." Phil shouted from downstairs.

I slowly made my way downstairs to the car when I heard my mother Renee and my sister Isabella talking."You know you don't need to go. I can stay here, and Phil can go alone. You know i would never leave you." I heard Renee say.

You see Renee my "nice" Mother doesn't really like me, I dont know why but she favours Bella more not that I mind or care I like my Father Charlie more,he is nice and tries to get to know me,which is why I will always favour him over Renee.

That is why im so happy to move in with my Dad as long as I don't have an apartment of my own i dont want to rely on his money or anything so im gonna look for a job to help if he needs anything.

Right and of course my Sister Isabella,we don't really get along ever since we were small but that's okey I still try to help her when she needs me because she is still my sister just because we don't like each other does not mean that I don't care about her.

Getting out of my thoughts, when I heard the car turn on, I grabbed my jacket in case it got cold, and my suitcase.

(Remember the style is mostly gonna be 2000's cause the movies plays in it)

I walked out of the house, and to Phils car putting my things in the trunk and getting in the backseat to wait on the rest.

🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖Time skip🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

We are now at the airport saying goodbye to Renee and Phil.

"Plane 635 to Port Angeles boarding starts in 5 minutes," I heard someone through the speakers.

I quickly grabbed everything I needed from the car and walked over to Phil, giving him a hug with a "Thank you" because he is like my second father figure.

When I wanted to break the hug, he pulled me in again, swinging us slightly from side to side before saying. "No problem, kiddo,call if there is anything you need, okay?

I nodded my head and started walking to the Terminal,but needed to stop again because Renee tried to convince Bella to stay with her it was starting to annoy me so I looked at Bella saying"come one Bella if you didn't notice the boarding starts in 5 minutes and we kind of still need to go through security"

🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖Time skip 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

I'm happy that we are not on the plane anymore.'God, I hate flying. Why couldn't I just drive'