Camera Shy Chapter 1

Follow my Twitter sigh_boyands

Follow my instagram _londonbridge

*Hi guys I'm pretty new to all this writing stuff so bear with me and I hope it's not tooo bad :)*

I have another Harry Styles fanfic called Small Bump, its based on Harry and his girlfriend Audrey who are expecting a child together.

HAPPY READING. Xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mary!"My mother scolded at me yet again, I've gotten pretty used to it she's been really upset with me lately, but let's get real, when is she not? My mother used to be beautiful, working in the modeling industry she was climbing her way to the top and that's when she met my father.

She was 23 he was 34 and a very wealthy and very handsome bachelor, they dated off and on until my mother got pregnant with me ending her career as a model and starting a new one as a stay at home mom! We've never really gotten along, I guess I just got my fathers genes. You see I like being behind the camera whereas my mother prefers me in front of the camera following in her foot steps.

She's been pissed at me because I didn't send in my application for this "hosh posh" modeling school, I sent in one of my best photos I've taken and entered it into a photo contest for a chance to become One Directions personal photographer instead.

"Yes, Mom"

"Mary! I told you to get out of bed an hour ago and to go send in your application or else you'll never get into a good school and you'll have to live off of your father and I and your becoming a person who doesn't have a life and I'm not saying this to be mean I'm saying this to be honest!" she said in a stern voice, " When was the last time you were social?"

"Wow Mom! I have never heard you something so sweet to me before." my sarcasm loud enough to identify miles away," and anyway I talk to the dog all time and haven't you gotten the hint that I don't want to be a model and I don't want to be a mini version of you!"

"I'm really done with attitude young lady." she said. " You got a letter in the mail, so why don't you read it then go get something done! A summer of nothing doesn't last forever, your 18 it's time to grow up and live a little!"

I practically ripped the letter out of her hands and I quickly summoned her out of my room so I can read it in private! I knew it was going to be a letter about the contest I entered in, I either made it and was going to be living behind the scenes of 5 boys lives and doing what I've always wanted to do or I didn't make it and I soon be living the life my mother has always wanted me to live.

This is it, I thought as I teared open the letter slowly wondering what my future will become once I have this letter open. My hands tremble as I unfold the paper. I read the first two sentences when I drop the letter to the floor.

My future is looking pretty bright for a change!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sucked it'll get better I promise I just have to get through the beginning!

Small Bump is another Harry Styles Fanfic

The Good in the Bad is a Niall Horan Bad boy Fanfic

Please Vote it only takes a second! :D