⚡ chapter 11⚡

Chapter 11

Mallika :- are you bored

Monica :- yaa a lot

Mallika :- come to home we will enjoy for sometime by doing some fun and then you can go back to your house .

Monica :- me to your house

Mallika :- yaa

Monica :- no no not at all

Mallika :- come yaar your coming and it is final

Monica :- no no I am not coming what will you family think if I come there no no I will not come.

Mallika :- huh you are telling as if you are a muderer and you will come to my home and muder me and say what will my family think .

Monica :- what

Mallika :- what what it is like that only . Are you coming or not .

Monica :- if I will say I will nit come will you leave me no naa I will come other wise I don't know when you will muder me

Mallika :- hub great come let's go

Monica :- hmm ok .

Monica and mallika left to mallika's house . Before sumedh and basantt mallika and Monica reached the mansion first and they both went inside the mansion and mallika said Monica to sit in hall she will change her self and get a drink for her . Monica sat on safa which was in hall and she was seeing her surroundings and was waiting for mallika to come . And here with mallika she was in her room she got changed her self in to a comfortable dress and she came out she went to kitchen and bought two glasses of juice and she gave 1 to Monica and she took the other glass of juice and sat beside Monica . They both started doing chit chat and they sumedh and basantt reached there sumedh said basantt to sit on sofa and he turned towards mallika and he said .

Sumedh :- .........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________