⚡ chapter 25 ⚡

Chapter 25

S/m:- This soup is not specially made for you . It is made for mallika . In taht only I too bought it for you .

Sumedh :- oh this was not made for me it was made  for mallu

S/m:- yes now just complete it fast and go near mallika is not felling well .

Sumedh :- why what happened to mallu . Is fine in the school right .

S/m :- we also don't know what happened from when she came from school she cried and slep and she have high fever 

Sumedh:- what mama this much happened in you did not say me anything now what is mallu doing

S/m:- I said you right she is sleeping if you want to meet har go and meet don't eat my brain

Sumedh :- mum

S/m:- what

Sumedh :- nothing I am going near mallu .

S/m:- ok .

Sumedh ran from the and went to mallika's room . He ran inside the room amd went and sat beside the sleep figure of mallika . By seeing her condition he got tears in his eyebrows . The face which you to even smile I'm the sleep is now sad even in sleep . Then only he just remembered that he yelled that his mallu while coming back he understood that his mallu became like this just because of his useless stupid yellings at her . He felt very bad for mikku and he was angry on himself for doing it .

Sumedh :- I am Sorry mallu . I am really sorry I really don't want to yell at you I am really sorry mallu . I know I have done wrong please forgive me I promise I will never again yell at you please forgive me please wake up mallu . I. Sorry mallu . I really did not mean to bring this condition i am sorry mallika .

Hearing to sumedh mallika woke up

Mallika :- ..............

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________