⚡ chapter 33 ⚡

Chapter 33

Rahul :- oh that's good mallika . Sumedh and Mallika I came here to say you both a important thing .

Sumedh :- what is it Rahul .

Rahul :- mallika did you see who pushed you .

Mallika :- no Rahul I did not see .

Sumedh :- yaa Rahul she did not see I asked her about it many times that who pushed her but see says she did not see the person .

Rahul :- I know who pushed you Mallika .

Mallika :- you know who pushed me .

Rahul :- yaa I know .

Sumedh :- how did you know that Rahul

Rahul :- I was their only when mallika was pushed I was coming to help her but teacher called me so I could not come near her .

Mallika :- it is ok Rahul say who pushed me .

Rahul :- you so called best friend shrishti .

Sumedh :- I know taht from stating that shrishti is not good but she did not listen to me and she always says taht she is nice awesome so and so see now what happened .

Mallika :- Rahul did you correctly is it really shrishti only .

Rahul :- yes mallika trust me I saw it is shrishti only I am saying naa 100 % it is shristi only .

Mallika :- I thought she is a nice friend of mine she good but I really did not expect that shrishti will do like this I trusted her a lot I her as a my best friend but she pushed how could she do like taht to me why did she do it .

Rahul :- I too don't know mallika why ahe did that but yaa she only did it .

Sumedh :- you really did a very good job by saying this to us Rahul that shrishti's true colours are out now .

Rahul :- yaa I feel the same . Ok any my work is done I came here to say you both about it and I said it ok I am going I too have a lot of home work to do so I will go .

Sumedh :- ok but next time you will stay for long .

Rahul :- sure sumedh now I will go byee sumedh byee mallika .

Sumedh :- byee

Mallika :- byee.

Rahul left .....

Please do vote and comment