⚡ chapter 34 ⚡

Chapter 34

After Rahul left sumedh went near mallika and sat beside her and kept and his hand on her shoulder saying that everything was right northing was wrong . Then mallika spoke .

Mallika :- I did not expected that shrishti will do like this I thought she was my best friend but she cheated me she did the act of being friend. How could she even do this to me . I never treated her badly I always saw her like my sister and she .

Sumedh :- shh. Northing happened every thing is fine now we git to know about her right let's just be away from her .

Mallika :- no so easily sumu she broked my trust and I will leave her so easily .

Sumedh :- so you say you will not be silent you will do what she did to you .

Mallika :- yes

Sumedh :- if you do like that mallu what will be the different between you and her . Your an angel mallika even if she did bad you will do always good promise me

Mallika :- sumu .

Sumedh :- I am asking you to promise mallu promise that will be an angel and do always good

Mallika :- promise .

Sumedh :- that's my girl you are always the best mallu .

Mallika :- and even you are . Come on let's not waster our time and complete what our homework.

Sumedh :- sure we should complete it . Unless you want to get scholded .

Mallika :- i think no one would love to do it .

Sumedh :- yaa that's right .

________________________________

Sumedh and mallika's parents side ..

Sumedh and mallika's parents were in the living room talking on a serious topic .

S/f :- did you hear what the temple priest said

M/f :- yaa that only we are not understanding what to do .

M/m :- what are you all thinking to do

M/f :- do as the priest said .

S/m :- no no you can't do it they both are still kids you can't .

S/f :- but you herd what the priest said right you were their .

S/m :- .............

Do vote and comment