⚡ chapter 32 ⚡

Chapter 32

Mallika :- sumu what about our dance now I got hurt in my leg I cannot dance naa then how will I participate in the function . Now what will happen we practiced a lot for this dance and I got hurt because of me only all the practice and the hardwork wasted and now what will Teacher say .

Sumedh :- mallu relax . I alredy said that you got hurt to teacher and she said she will cancel our dance for this time . And you got hurt taht is not your fault right . So Stop blaming yourself for this . Northing will happen now just relax and watch the function.

Mallika :- sumu you can dance naa with someone else .

Sumedh :- mallu you know I won't dance with any one else rather than you . So Stop questioning and watch

Mallika :- ok ok I am sorry .

Sumedh :- good now watch.

Mallika nodded and they both were watching the function but they don't know that untill now some one was listing to their talks was getting so much angry and that was shrishti . She was that much angry that her plan failed and she did not dance with sumedh . She very much angry and at the same time she was sad that she could nit dance with sumedh . Time passed annual day complete it has been 3 days it was a evening sumedh and mallika was doing their  Home work and then 1 of their best friend Rahul came to their house to meet them both of them welcomed their friend in to their house and all 3 of them at in the playing room . It was silent so sumedh started the conversation .

Sumedh :- hi Rahul how are you .

Rahul :- I am sumedh how are you and mallika how is she is she fine .

Sumedh :- she also fine Rahul .

Rahul :- mallika is it still hurting you a lot .

Mallika :- no Rahul it is fine in stating it used to hurt but now it is not hurting it is ok .

Rahul :- ..............

Please do vote and comment