!i!i Warning i!i!

Carnage
is the
second book
of this series.

Condemnation
is the
first book
in the series.

( https://www.wattpad.com/story/177819950-condemnation-%E2%9C%93 )

I recommend reading Condemnation before Carnage to ensure you understand the story and characters thus far.

This book has extremely heavy trigger warnings. Warnings will not be given before each chapter but instead, expect any chapters to be triggering in the following categories:
Sex
Violence
Drugs
Abuse
Sexual Abuse
Weapons
Blood
Gore
Death/Murder/Suicide
Mental Illness
Adult Language
Gang Activity
Child Abuse (not sexual)

If absolutely any of these things bother you or make you feel uncomfortable, this may not be the story for you.

This story is a complete work of fiction. No offense is intended against those whose names or faces are used in this piece of fictional writing. The personalities of each name or likeliness used in this work of fiction relate in no way to the actual face, name, or person similarity.

Please also know that the mental illnesses presented in this work of fiction are not accurate representations of people living with mental illness. Regarding D.I.D patients, nothing portrayed or voiced by characters is considered accurate information, and please do not treat it as such. (I'm human and can only be knowable to a certain degree. If I've portrayed something incorrectly and you feel it would improve the story to clarify, PLEASE DO!) Many people live with mental illness, and we don't stand alone.
Please seek professional advice for questions regarding your mental health.

This section is NOT a warning. These people (As with the above) do not need a warning label. I am proud to be a part of this community. There will be LGBTQ+ situations in this book, and if that offends you in any way, shape, or form, please feel free to 
f*ck off!! :)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the story, feel free to let me know in the comments or private messages.

-N.R Creations
"Nova"

NOTE: This story will contain outside perspectives. The story fits your perspective, but when it isn't, it will be from a third-person point of view (God view) instead of switching different points of view too rapidly.