Chapter 3

Outside POV

"Five years." That deep sultry voice rumbled across his office desk. His tattooed hands wringing together as he tried to control the boiling rage in his gut. 

Across from him, a smaller framed man sat with one leg slung over the armrest while the other remained on the floor, his legs open wide as he stared at his fingers. Picking at his nails, he cleaned the dirt from them. Seeing it as more entertaining than R's roaring emotions. 

"Yeah." Yoongi confirmed, his dead charcoal eyes raised as he looked at R with the most unamused stare. "Time to move the fuck on." Yoongi's brash nature had no container. He told everyone what he thought without reserve. Yoongi was tired of the search for Y/N; five years was too long to be searching for a long-lost booty call. That was all Yoongi saw.

"She took something from me," R growled, unfolding his hands. He took in a deep breath before exhaling it loudly. The fire in his void black eyes was telling him to destroy the room, release his rage, and he'd feel better, but he fought it. 

"What could she possibly have taken from you that you can't replace?" Yoongi asked, defeated. His arms stretched wide before slapping back down on his lap. He stared up at R through ruffled silver locks. He wanted an explanation of why one woman was plaguing his mind. It wasn't as if women were a rare amenity to R. He was a rich well-sculpted man with insane amounts of power, and women fell at his feet like bitches in heat. "My son."

"Oh shit." Yoongi yelped, his black eyes rounded wider. This was news to him; He wasn't sure what he expected R to say, but it wasn't that. 

Frowning his brows as he lowered his eyes, the question of this information was written all over his face before he could ask. "She was pregnant when she escaped..." 

Silence. There wasn't a clean way to respond to that statement. Yoongi knew now why she had vanished the way she did; at least, he knew the main reason. Yoongi chewed on his words before shamelessly asking. "You think you're in a position to be a Daddy?" 

Yoongi didn't sound confident about his abilities. He had seen R do unspeakable things, ungodly heinous acts, and out whit anyone who crossed his path, but kids? He wasn't exactly the stay-at-home dad type. 

"She took my son!!" R slammed his fists into his desk with a thunderous boom.

"I fucking heard you the first time." Shrugging back, Yoongi was one of the very few men who did not fear R, not even in the slightest. Yoongi remained the mystery of the organization. No one knew what he did or his role, and Yoongi kept it that way. "Look, kids don't belong in this world. So, what's the deal? Are you hoping for an heir to our murder organization? The kid is five." Frowning his brows, he let out a long sigh.

"A child deserves to know their father." R rushed up from his seat and started to walk to the office window. Memories of her pressed against the wall between those two windows came to the forefront of R's mind. He couldn't help but wonder where his son was conceived. 

"Do they?" Wordlessly, R shot Yoongi a threatening stare that did little to move him. Yoongi stared blankly back; no matter how R may want him to be afraid of him, it was as if Yoongi wasn't capable of fear. "Kids grow up just fine in single-parent households." Yoongi had control over the members that no one talked about. He held power beyond R's control. He was the only person outside Jungkook capable of subduing and directing Jimin's personality. Hoseok was recruited threw Yoongi and Taehyung through Hoseok. Even the youngest Jungkook wouldn't dare cross Yoongi's wrath. 

"This isn't a fucking custody debate!" Raising his fist, R leveled it with his shoulder before striking the wall where he was reminiscing about various positions he had put her in. "He is my son! He belongs with me!!" His fist went through the old drywall of the abandoned mansion as he released a loud grunt of frustration. A cloud of plaster dust burst through the hole as a few spider webs were pulled back along with his arm.