Insane

After almost killing guard, I knew was probably going to be sent to the insane asylum. The guards showed up at my cell carrying guns and wearing armor so I wouldn't hurt them. "Come on 09, we can do this the hard way or the easy way." I groaned and didn't move. "I guess it's the hard way," said a guard, handcuffing me. I didn't even try to fight because of fear of what thy might do. After the hallucination I feared the guards would just kill me. I let them drag me across the prison to a jail cell. It was isolated from all the rest and instead of bars there were just solid walls and a door. The guard took off the handcuffs and sent another guard to get something. He came back with a straight jacket. They forced me to put on the straight jacket then shoved me into the cell. "You get out of here in a week have fun 09," one of the guards said before locking the door. I noticed a camera mounted to the wall so they could monitor me. Maybe I shouldn't have choked that guard. Now I have to stay here for a week, then what? The mental asylum? The longer I rot here the more the drugs effect my brain. Even though I've only been in here for a few minutes, it feels like hours. I need to make a plan. I need to get the file. I'm not dying at the hands of these guards. The world must know the truth. They will finally know I'm not insane. But part of me wonders if I am insane. Maybe I imagined taking the drug and the hallucinations are just a result of my insanity. I can't be in here for a week. I'm already insane this will only make things worse. They can lock me away, but they can't hide the truth. I already know it.