𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

yes, we know rules are boring, but they are necessary!

𝒐𝒏𝒆..

treat people with kindness! being rude or shaming others is not tolerated in any way!

𝒕𝒘𝒐.. 

be patient! we have a life outside of wattpad, and we can not always be free!

𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆..

follow this account (optional) as well as the hosts chaithra and cass (compulsory). 

𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓..

add this book to your public reading list, and your private library so that you are notified for updates.

𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆..

the entries must be written in english!

𝒔𝒊𝒙..

your books should have atleast 4 chapters, excluding the cast, prologue, author's note, etc.
poetry, short story and one-shot entries should have minimum 2 chapters.

𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏..

your entry should have less than 10k reads. do not forget that these awards are for promoting new and underrated books!

𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕..

give this awards book a shout-out on your mb.  the password is "I am amazing".

𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆..

fill the forms neatly in the appropriate categories. forms will be accepted only through inline comments. forms sent anywhere else will be ignored and/or declined.

𝒕𝒆𝒏.. 

you can enter as many books as you like, but not in the same category.

𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏..

have loads of fun!! the main aim of this book is to have fun and enjoyment!

that's all!

next up-  𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬