#bbhcursecontest

Warning: Lololots of swearing
(I really hope this doesn't get reported)

"FUCK! SHIT! ASS! DICK! BITCH! PUSS-"

"Ahhh, language!" I yelled and quickly left the call.
"Tommy that muffinhead! Always using those muffiny words infront of everyone!"

Chat were spamming as usual.

'LMAOOO'

'Fuckfuck Fuck Fck'

'🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰
⬛🔰🔰🔰🔰⬛
🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰
🔰⬛⬛⬛⬛🔰
🔰🔰⬛🟥🟥🔰
🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰'

'Get trolololloled'

'LANGUAGE 🤪🤪'

'lol'

'Hi, Bad ❤️❤️❤️'

'😂😂😂😂😂😂'

'TOMMY BIG MAN'

'Language, you muffiny potato!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

'14

14

14

14

14

14

14

14

14'

'SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT SHiT'

🔰🔰🔰🔎🔍🔎🔍
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

'L'

' S T O P !   EVERYONE!!!!  PLS!!!!'

'WHAT HAPPENED???? I WAS GONE FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES'

"Oh my goodness, chat! Language! Stop! Spamming! What are my mods even doing???'

I checked and noticed some of my mods spamming level 7 curse words instead of kicking the bad muffins. What was I even supposed to do?

I sat there helplessly watching untill I suddenly had an idea.

"You muffins know what?
...
I'm gonna hold a swearing contest on Dream's server, because everyone there likes swearing so fricking much! And then I'll make Tommy and Quackity and all the muffinheads loose. They will be so embarrassed of how bad they are at swearing that they won't ever do it again!"

This was the prefect plan. It would definitely work.

Chat were spamming 'BBH CURSE CONTEST' and 'POG' and some were still laughing. I grinned.

-

No one questioned why I was holding a curse contest and everyone on the DreamSMP was able to be online at the same time.

I was a bit surprised but decided to ignore how unlikely that was.

"Ok, so these are the rules: When I call your name you will get up on stage. I set a timer for 15 seconds in which you swear. After that you have to stop and get down. When the event is over I will announce the winner. That's it."

"Why do you decided who's winning?" Niki asked while hopping around in her new skin that had written 'FUCK' all over the front and 'SHIT' on the back.

"Yeah, isn't that kinda dumb? You don't even like swearing." George added.

"I will announce the winner because I'm holding this contest."

"We shold let viewsr ediced. They wil kwo better." Skeppy said misspelling his words.