kinda weirdchamp tbh

This one's an actual crackfic I'd say so make sure to buckle your braincell.

{[(|)]}{[(|)]}{[(|)]}

Tommy joins the homeless-green-teletubbie-humble-man-blobSMP.

[Wtf?] He thinks.

You may ask why he thinks that... Well he's Tommy he always thinks that but usually only when other people are involved. This time it's just him.

[Holy f*cking sh*t, I'm a zombie???]

He tries to speak but he only hears zombie groans.

"Oh f*ck, no!" he groans.

Also he's in first person but it's like one of those weirdchamp 'stuck in Minecraft' Wattpad fanfiction where George and Dream do a lot of sus stuff...

(he doesn't really care though because why would he?)

Tubbo joins and he's a f*cking bee. He changes his name to Tubbee and Tommy thinks it's really cringe because a fan sent an object called Tubbee to Tubbo before.

Tubbo just makes weird bee noises but you can read what he says in chat.

A lot of people join the server and they all are Minecraft mobs for (totally logical but just not listed) reasons.

Well except for a few people:

Skeppy is a litteral diamond ore and Wilbur f*cked up because he's in spectator.

The skeleton (Gogy) and the bat (Big Q) run off to do sus stuff or something because the Parrot (green Teletubbie) isn't paying attention. He's speedrunning because like "Minecraft, but I'm a parrot." or something...

The panda (Simpchat) tries to hunt him down.
The cat (Ant) also wants to be a hunter but his boyfriend the mushroom cow is needy 'n stuff.

The pig (yk. Just sub to him...) stalks the cow (Bald) talk to the flying diamond ore (Gepy).

[They are so bad at flirting smh] Techno thinks.

Ranboo is also flirting with Tubbo for content and Tubbo looks very angry because he turns red from embarrassment and he's a bee...

A motherf*cking enderdragon appears out of nowhere and Wilbur types in chat.

"Hi Niki! How are you on this wonderful day?"

The Enderdragon replies "Hi Wilbur. I'm still very alive compared to other people here :) Hby?"

Tommy starts laughing and Quackity starts roasting Wilbur.

"I'm perfectly fine. You seem to have gained a little weight though since the last time we've met..."

The techno pig replies "Body shaming... pog..."

Tommy makes sure to say nothing.

A ghast (Phil) appears but leaves as soon as he sees how many children are around.

Gogy is back.

The skeleton Is Found with a stack of wheat in his left hand.

A donkey (Jack) is following him and staring at his @$$.

Ant (the shroomie cow) and Bad (the other cow) run to him and eat from the wheat.

Hearts fly out of there heads.

They slam there heads against eachother's and a baby mushroom cow plops outta nowhere.

"Oh my god this is so cute!" Bad says but Skeppy gets annoyed and makes Bad build a giant muffin with him.

Tubbo freaks out "Ranboo!! We could get a real Micheal!"

"☌⍜⍜⎅  ⟟⎅⟒⏃.  ⌰⟒⏁'⌇ ⏃⎅⍜⌿⏁  ⏁⟒☊⊑⋏⍜."

"I won't be ruled by anyone you pitiful creatures." the pig says.

Ranboo and Tubbo whisper to eachother and then grab the zombie and the pig from behind and stuff wheat in their faces.

Tommy and Techno kinda kiss and both gagg.

This is way too weirdchamp for Tommy.

A grown pig kissing orphans...

A little zombie pigman appears and Tubboo put him in a 2 by 2 hole so he won't run off.

"He looks so happy, doesn't he, Ranboo?"

"⊬⟒⏃⊑,  ⟟⏁'⌇  ⏃... ⏃  ⋏⟟☊⟒...  ⌿⟟⏁."

Ant and Velvet have adopted the baby cow and put her in the pit next to Michael.

Tubbo pulls out a name tag and an anvil and names her L'cowshroom.

Tommy stares down at them incredulously before Gogy shoots him in the back and he lands next to Michael and L'cowshroom.

"Look now we have all the kids in one place so we can watch over them more easily." Gerrog grins.

Suddenly they hear shouts and laughter behind them.

They turn around and they see that the diamond ore started putting lava everywhere and accidentally burned down the pride flag, the pink sheep (queen Eret) and the puffy pufferfish had built.

Dream freed the end by now so a lot of them all go through the final end portal but just respawn anyway.

So they all stay, breed each other and live in a big open unlabeled relationship with everyone. (Except Allyssa and Callahan who built there house very far away. And Tommy. He says it's weirdchamp but he's just embarrassed.)

{[(|)]}{[(|)]}{[(|)]}

a/n

If you liked this chapter please consider voting and following. I put little to no thought into these chapters and following does nothing but boost my ego. So hit that vote button or I'll have to roasty-toasty your Minecraft server :)