Chapter Thirty

"Look who decided to show up!" Sam greets you with a huge hug and Bucky dramatically puts down the cake, swinging in between the kids. 

"You both seem happy" Sam smiles at you as you both watch Bucky.

"Thats because we got invited to Captain America's party!" You clap smiling, earning a shove and a laugh from Sam. 

"Come on, there's people you need to meet..." 

**Imagine Bucky stays by the waterside and you join him as Sam leaves**

"Hey doll..." 

"This is nice" you look out onto the water. 

"Its beautiful" he agrees, but of course he isn't looking at the view now, he's looking at you. You both sand for a moment in blissful silence until your phone buzzes.

"Who the..." you accept the call. 

"Hello?" Bucky watches as you face changes from multiple emotions, you hmm along adding yes and ok and then hang up. 

"What was that?" Bucky tilts his head frowning. 

"It was about Wanda..." You look at you phone and then up to Bucky. 

"Wanda?"

"She's in trouble.... we need to help her..." 

"Did she call?" 

"No, that was some agent, shield or something." You waft you arm away forgetting the mans name already as you put your phone away. "We have a mission solider, you ready?" You look up, trying to hid the smirk on your face. 

"When do we leave?"

THE END............ OF BOOK 1

**You have no idea how much all your love and support for the story means to me and to be able to make it into two books... omg ... so so happy ... you are my favourite people... thanks for reading, voting and commenting... writing is the only thing helping me though a rough patch but for me its all about making you feel emersed in you favourite world/ or take you out into a AU with your fave characters just for a bit to escape the stresses of real life... so this is for you! Thank you! Link to the sequel bellow!**

https://www.wattpad.com/story/285701837-lovers-in-crime-a-vision-in-red