Chapter 1

All right its another chapter!!! I want all of y'alls input on my chapters. You see a mistake comment, message me or what ever just tell if you like it or nah. 

So the video is Life of the party by Shawn Mendes this songs is my best friends favorite so i put this in of her.

Sincerely yours

Alpha_love

My life is absolute hell. There was a party that was thrown in pack house last night and I was one of the waitresses there. As the Head Omega it was my job to basically did everything in the house and make sure there is enough people to cater to the packs needs. Basically I just am a slave since the time my parents died.

They used all of the Omegas as punching bags and took there drunken anger on us Omegas but usually me. It was getting really old really quickly. I hate it here its like a living hell. We even have or own personal devils here too. Just has I start to scrape the vomit off of the floors,walls, and celling. How could someone vomit on the celling? It took real skill. I heard voices coming down the corridor. When I turned to look at for who they were, it was the Alpha and the Beta. They were talk looked serious. I just ignored them and continued cleaning the vomit off the celling.

"What are you doing up there on the ladder Omega?"

" Alpha and Beta I am cleaning some vomit off the celling. Sirs."

"Well hurry up with the cleaning we have guests coming to the house. Ohh and go to the store as soon as your done and get me four packs of condoms in my room and four in the Betas room also."

"Yes sir. Were the ones that I got last time ok?"

"Yes."

They started to walk away but I remembered that he said there were guests coming over.

"Sir. Wait."

He kept walking ignoring me and my call.

"Sir. Wait. WAIT!" I ran out to him. He spun around and grabbed me by the throat and pined me to the wall.

"DON'T YOU EVER. I MEAN EVER TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME."

My wolf was fighting my human side. she wanted to fight and show this 'alpha' who was the dominate wolf. Sammy will only willingly submit to her mate. Before Sammy could win the internal fight.

I said, " Yes sir. I am sorry sir. I just wanted to know if and when I should prepare dinner and if I should make it for the guests also."

" Ok. have dinner ready at 6:15 and make it for four people."

"Ok. Sir."

He was still holding me by my neck; His face by my ear. He was breathing down my neck. If anyone walked in it would look an intimate position but it really wasnt. He was doing it to get under my skin and in my brain. He was about to release my neck when Aubrey walked in screeching. I turned over royally annoyed with the sound of her voice. By the look on Alphas and Betas face they were one the same page as me. I really hate that whore. If you look up the word whore in the dictionary it would say Aubrey Taylor. She walks over to us with a face twisted into a scowl. As so got closer she turned it in to a big fake smile. But it was too late all three of us saw it.

"Derrick baby what are you doing with this whore. Why don't you come to my room and I can show you what your missing."

She got real close to him and pushed her ugly fake boobs against his chest. A look of aggravation turned to anger then finally landed on disgust. I thought it was really funny. I almost burst out laughing but with a look from the Beta silenced me. I held down my laughter by biting my lip. Aubrey apparently thought it was a look of subduction because She turned bright red and launched herself at me. I easily side stepped her attack and turn towards her in a defencive position. The Alpha stepped between Aubrey and I.

Then he spoke in his Alpha tone," I have had enough of your bad attitude. You disrespect your pack and me. YOU will NEVER call me by my name. You will address me as Alpha or sir. Anything else will get you placed in the dungeons . Am I understood."

"Yes Alpha."

That whore had the audacity to flirtatiously blink her eyes at the Alpha. His face turned bright red and went to lounge at Aubrey. She might be a whore but she doesn't deserve to die. I Shifted into my pure white wolf. My wolfs coat had a silver tint to its coat. My wolf eye's weren't special like my coat. They were the same brown almost black eye's. The only this was when I got extrimly pissed in either form the sides of my eyes would start to turn red.

I look a protective stance in front of a trembling Aubrey. I could feel my eyes start to turn red in the edges from the confrontation earlier and now. I growled menacingly at the Alpha. A look of fear swept across his features before his face was turned into a stoic mask. He started to circle around us. I always stood between him and Aubrey. For I was afraid that if he got a clear shot at her he would take it.

The Beta came up behind me and I could not do anything for the fear of turning my back to the Alpha. I backed away from the Alpha fallowing the Beta and Aubrey. I felt the Beta for the first time in my life mind link me. It felt amazing. I was in awe but I would not could not revile over it because the Alpha started to approach me again. " Omega. I am taking Aubrey to one of protective rooms."

I just nodded my head to show that I heard him and turned my full attention to the Alpha. We started to circle each other again. Randomly snapping at each other trying to find a weakness in our opponent. The Alpha grow restless and lounged at me. I rolled away from him and stoud back up. I noticed that a crown started to form around us. I scanned the people for some of my family members. Even though they don't like me at all I want them to know what is happening and that I am going to run after this fight. I made eye contact with my Uncle. The only person left in this pack that cared about me. I heard his calm voice in my head.

" Barrel in to him and run. Never come back. Do NOT contact anyone from this pack again. It will risk there life along with yours. I am proud of you that you stoud up for that girl. Now concentrate on the fight and run when its done. I love you Izzi. Stay safe...."

With that his voice faded out. He would be the only person that I would miss out of all of theses people. I turned to look at him and he glared at me. Saying that I should pay attention to the fight and the journey before me. Thats what I did. I turned to the Alpha and did what I never thought I would do.

I said, " I, Izabella Scragg, reject this pack and Alpha. I shall become a rouge willingly."

The pain that was suppose to rip through my body never did. I stood there numb. Then I barreled into my former Alpha how was sitting on his hunches whimpering. Once I hit his he flew through the air and landed into the hard ground making a crater. Then I howled my victory and dashed to the woods. I stopped at the forest line and whispered through the last of the pack link

"Goodbye."

With that final world said I disappeared into the dark forest.