• S l e e p l e s s n i g h t s • Ken Ryuguji x Reader

Draken was awake. Wondering how long it was gonna take for Y/n to finish their papers for school. He had talked to Emma for a while, but even after that he still couldn't sleep. Sighing deeply, he sat up, before walking out into the hallway. Draken sighed as he saw his partner in the living room. Y/n's head was resting on the coffee table, the glow of a laptop the only thing to illuminate the room.

     The paper was finished, the computers mouse was hovering over the submit, and it was due in at 6, tomorrow morning. Draken picked up them up, and gently set them on the couch. He pulled a blanket over their shoulders and turned back to the computer. Not knowing if she had proof read it or not, Draken sat on the floor and began to read through the essay.

     He scrolled for a while, hand cupping his cheek. He picked up the coffee he had found in the fridge, taking a sip. Cold, with a little too much sugar and cream. Definitely Y/n's.

Speaking of them, they groaned, shifting on the couch. They opened their e/c eyes and shifted to slowly sit up. "What are you doing..?" They asked, rubbing the sleep from their eyes.
     "Couldn't sleep. So I thought I could read through your essay." Draken answered, tilting his head back against the couch. Y/n smiled, leaning down to give him a feather light kiss on the forehead.
     (I'm sorry for this cheesy joke in advance)

     "You missed." Draken smirked playfully, and Y/n rolled their eyes. "I'll give you a kiss go back to bed." Y/n bargained.
    "I'm fine, really."
     "Draken."
     "Alright alright."
     Draken smiled and looked back at the computer. "It's perfect."
     Y/n rolled their eyes smiling. "I hope, I don't want to fail this class." Draken smiled reassuringly.
    "You won't."
Y/n shook their head with a small laugh, before a yawn overtook them. "Bed, now please." They said, standing and walking towards the bedroom. Draken nodded. He was finally starting to feel tired.

Finally, Draken laid down, and closed his eyes.
Y/n rolled over, watching his features relax. It was a rare sight. True relaxation.

Y/n let out a huff as Drakens eyes opened again. "I remember being promised something."

Y/n sighed, their mouth twitching at the corners. "Of course".

They leaned in, placing a kiss on Drakens waiting lips.

He gave them a kind smile, before closing his eyes and falling directly to sleep.

"How romantic." Y/n said, before resting they head against Drakens chest and falling peacefully asleep.
•——————————————•

Meh. First T.R oneshot...

-Fox