3

The Official Leather Jackets.

~*~

Echos POV:

You want to know the most awkward thing ever when walking into the school? Everyone staring at you and you fall.

Calla and I caught up to Ava. She smiled at us, even though we knew she was having an inner turmoil. We all went to get our schedules and the eyes followed our every move. As if waiting for the right moment. Waiting to see if one of us would mess up.

I swear even the incoming freshmen who had absolutely no clue who we were, were staring. I guess the leather jackets are just hard to resist.

"Hello girls." Mrs. Arnell welcomed smiling.

Mrs. Arnell was the principal, who also knew about The Leather Jackets. One of the only grown ups that knew about us. She was a sweet lady, not even pressing thirty-five. With a heart of gold.

"I see The Leather Jackets are back this year." She chuckled.

"That we are." Calla said smirking.

We heard a loud ruckus down the hall and Mrs. Armell's eyes widened.

"Well girls that's my cue. Go get your schedules and enjoy the school year." She said running in her heels to the yelling.

I looked over to the girls, a glint present in my eyes, "It's already starting."

Calla nodded happily, "About time! I needed some excitement."

"Let's go girls." Ava smirked following the shouts.

Walking through the hallway, all we heard was continuous yelling. Two boys were yelling at each other, while Mrs. Arnell tried to pry them apart.

I threw my bag down, straightened my back, and walked towards the commotion with a glare.

"HEY! WILL YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR FACES! THIS IS A SCHOOL, NOT A FIGHTING RING!" I yelled.

Everything froze. I had to keep my calm when I saw Mrs. Armell's face of shock. It was hilarious.

She should be used to this.

The boys turned their heads towards me and the girls. One had dark brown curly hair, that I just wanted to run my fingers through, The other one had dirty blond hair, that looked as soft as the first one's. Their green eyes widened, then darkened again.

Great! A struggle.

"I don't have to listen to you, pipsqueak." I'm going to call him Blondie. Blondie said glaring.

Oh, a British asshole. Great.

I glared back, "Excuse you. I happen to be 5'7" you flubbernugget."

Calla glared at the boys and stepped forward, all eyes turning to her.

"I've had enough of your yelling. It's the first day of school and all you can do is fight. Heck no. Either you stop and go with Mrs. Arnell, or I make you stop." Calla said in an eerily calm tone, that even I paled.

Well she's pissed off.

"Ha! You? Make me? That's funny sweetheart." Blondie scoffed.

Wow he has guts. Idiot.

"That's it!" Calla yelled cracking her fingers.

Next thing you know, Blondie is on the floor groaning with Calla above him smirking. Curlys eyes widened and he started to back away.

Not gonna happen.

"Where do you think you're going Curly?" I called walking right next to him, heels clicking on the floor.

His eyes widened, "Uh n-no where?" He asked more than said.

I nodded, "That's right, Good boy." I said patting his head.

He flinched away, then I did the unthinkable. Like lightning, I twisted his arm and he was smack on the floor.

"Ugh." He groaned. "What the...bloody hell!"

"You were getting on my nerves." I whispered into his ear and got up.

"Mrs. Arnell, after you." Ava said pointing at the boys.

"Thank you girls. Glad to have The Leather Jackets back." She said smiling and hauling you the boys.

"Now, seriously girls go get your schedules. I don't want you to be late." She said walking away and taking the boys to her office.

"Guess time to actually start class." Calla said smirking.

"Yup. The Leather Jackets are back." Ava said putting her arms around us and guiding us back to the schedule hall.

~*~

Hey guys. How surprising was that? Cx. The Leather Jackets are more then meets the eye. I hope you liked it.

Song for the chapter: Beside You; 5 Seconds of Summer.

Miranda Cosgrove: Calla Rose

Outfit in collage

Vote, Comment

Grace