4

Skye Haven Over & Out.

~*~

Echos POV:

By lunch time, everybody knew about The Leather Jackets latest escapade. Skye had written another article, which we have no clue how possible, included our photos with the latest 'fiends' as she put it.

It went a little some thing like this...

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

The Leather Jackets have done it again.

With their showstopping performence, they have beaten the latest fiends to corrupt our school. The Leather Jackets, consisting of: Calla Rose, Echo Azalea, and Ava Hera, have bested the mighty goons lurking in the mist once again.

Ever since that one fatal day in freshman year, these girls have saved the day once more through their fighting skills and their mad fashion. So from me and all the corresponding students at Westfield High, THANK YOU The Leather Jackets. For once more saving our school from the hooligans that try to corrupt us.

Skye Haven, Over and Out.

"I love Skye and all, but she makes us sound like superheros." Ava groaned placing her head on the lunch table.

"Hey, I kinda like it." Calla said smiling. "'Bested the mighty goons lurking in the mist.' It's sounds pretty far fetch."

I rolled my eyes, "Skye is always one for the dramatics."

"That I am darlings, that I am." Skye said extravagantly while sitting at our table.

"Hey Skye, nice of you to join us." Calla said mockingly.

"Nice of me to be here." Skye smirked. "I see you've read the latest article I've written."

"Everyone's read it Skye. They're everywhere." Ava grumbled moving her arms around the cafeteria.

Skye laughed, "Ava lighten up, you're a superhero for God's sake. Enjoy it. Live it. Breathe it."

Ava rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Be happy I put up with this nonsense."

"That is very true! I am happy you enjoy this nonsense." Skye smirked at the growing anger inside of Ava.

"So anyways, other than the latest fiend smashing. How's your first day?" she asked taking a bite of her apple.

"Not that the article hasn't taken up my whole day, it's been fine. Usual, I got some good teachers, some bad ones. I have Luke as my lab partner. He's just sigh, but he's also not all there in the head." Calla said swooning and tapping her head.

I rolled my eyes, "Your obsessive crush on Luke Hunter is just strange. Sure I mean, captain of the football team, good looks, all that glory. But you've got to admit he's a brick wall, everything you say just reflects off and back to you. 'He's not all there' is an understatement."

Calla gasped and slapped my shoulder, "He's an adorable prince charming."

"You're right about the prince charming thing. He couldn't even remember Cindy's face, but heavens I'm in love with her so let's search for her with this shoe that even almost half the world has in the same size." Ava said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

We burst out laughing, tears streaming down our faces.

"Okay, okay I'll admit that was pretty dumb." Calla said chuckling. "But Luke is different."

"Yeah, as in he wouldn't even be able to figure out how to work the shoe." Skye said laughing.

I laughed and high-fived her, "I have got to agree on that."

"You guys suck." Calla grumbled, glaring at the table.

"Not for free…" Ava sang laughing.

"Hey, you're the one who likes a guy with the attention span of a moth." I said smirking. "Man they just keep coming, I could go all day."

"Please, don't. I can't handle anymore laughter." Skye said gasping for air and holding her stomach.

At that sight, Calla burst out laughing.

"Oh, Oh my gosh. That's amazing." She said wiping tears off her face.

"See you would be bored without us." Skye said smirking.

"Very bored." Ava and I said at the same time.

"Jinks! Double Jinks! Triple!"

"Guys, just shut up I'll get you both a soda." Calla groaned.

"Works every time." I said and high-fived a smirking Ava.

Calla rolled her eyes, "Why do I even bother?"

"Cause you love us and you need to have some sarcasm in your wonderful, jolly day." Ava smirked.

"Can't disagree with that logic." I agreed.

Calla just sighed in response.

"Okay, you three are coming to dance after school today. Am I right?" Skye asked.

"Sorry Skye. We have practice." Ava said with sad eyes.

"That's just grand! I need help with the new freshmen." Skye exclaimed.

"Skye, you're not in theatre right now." Calla said scrunching up her nose.

"I know that my dear, but speaking like this is just extravagant!" Skye said.

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, Sorry we can't be there Skye. I think we could make it tomorrow. Right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah of course." Calla and Ava responded.

"Great! I need to go, I never have anytime anymore." Skye sighed gathering her stuff.

"YEAH! THAT'S BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE APART OF EVERYTHING!" I yelled after her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tootles!" She said and walked off.

"Why does she have to do everything? Student body president, editor and chief of the school news paper, dance captain, theatre geek, choir soloist, where was I?" Ava asked confused.

"Oh and don't forget straight A student and top of the senior class." Calla said sighing.

"I swear, she's the superhero." I said smiling.

"Yeah, I don't know what we would do without her." Ava said and we nodded.

The bell rang and we all groaned.

"See you guys after school!" I yelled walking out of the cafeteria.

"Bye!" They yelled back.

Time to start class once more. I thought walking into Chemistry.

~*~

Hello everyone! That's the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed I sure did writing it.

Song for the chapter: Rocketship: Shane Harper (in honor of Skye cx)

Bridget Mendler: Skye Haven

Vote, Comment

Grace