Chapter 3

"Chuuya, wake up please," Y/n tried to wake Chuuya up,but it was at 3:30 am...and they had went to sleep at 11:58...incase you didn't realize normal human beings require about 8 hours of sleep and our lovely protagonist here requires about 3 hours of sleep.

As you can see some problems arise when other people sleep over at her place. It's not often, but it still happens.

"The sun's going to rise soon," Y/n muttered to herself, walking to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea to drink while watching the sun rise.

"*sigh*" Y/n let out a deep sigh as she drank her tea, staring at the colors that painted the sky's when the sun rose to the sky. 'Shame we cannot experience this together anymore,' she thought, bitterly.

(Completely random, but what desserts can I give to a person who has an egg, wheat, and nut allergy? I give people I like cookies or something on some days. The problem here is that a guy who I feel is aesthetically pleasing to my eyes is the one with the allergy and like really allergic. We had a lab in bio and a dropper had 'Albumen Chalazae' written on it and he panicked quite a bit....I get y'all don't wanna read my rant, but help.please?? I apologize...Back to the story!!)

"*sigh*" Y/n let out a deep sigh as she drank her tea, staring at the colours that painted the sky when the sun started to rise. 'Shame we cannot experience this together anymore,' she thought bitterly.

She felt a presence behind her and softly started. "Beautiful, isn't it? Looking at the sunrise in the quaint mornings makes you forget about all your worries," she paused to take a sip of her tea. "Sadly, like all beautiful things, it doesn't last. The sun rises for a moment, painting the sky with beautiful warm colours that gently caress the skin. Then it shines brightly without a care in the world, making people squint their eyes at it and complain," She let out quiet chuckle. "Funny isn't it? The phrase 'he looked at her like she was the sun' implies he looked at her with love and affection, but most people complain when the sun's there on how bright and strong it is; complaining when it's not there; then look at the sun when it's setting or rising, wondering how they hadn't seen such a wonderful sight before,"

She let out a sigh, turning to look at Chuuya, leaning on the door, hair all messed up and eyes filled with adoration for Y/n.

"Sorry I'm rambling-would you like some tea?" Y/n questioned Chuuya.

"Coffee will do better, actually," he sheepishly said.

Y/n hummed as a response and went to make Chuuya a cup of coffee.

"When do you have to get to work?" Y/n asked.

"At like...7 A.M," Chuuya groaned. 'I have to supervise the shipments today, dammit all,'

"That early?" Y/n voiced her surprise, but didn't push it further. "Go and change, I'll prep you a breakfast. A thanks for yesterday,"

Chuuya hummed, going back into the room to change and take a shower.

In the shower, where the only sound was the water flowing he realized how...intimate this morning and last night was. He blushed remembering how perfectly Y/n had felt in his embrace, her melodious laugh sounding like wind chimes softly clinking in the breeze, her-he shook his head to get rid of all the thoughts he was having of her, some being...impure to say the least...

"GAhh!!" He shouted in frustration.

Bad idea, Y/n heard the shout and rushed to the bathroom door. She knocked and yelled, "Chuuya-san! Are you ok in there?!" concern lacing every word.

"Y-yeah...!" Chuuya shouted back, face as red as the wine they drank yesterday.

"Okay..." She wasn't convinced, but she couldn't just go inside and check...well she could, but...her face exploded in a fair red hue as she remembered how he felt when he held her close yesterday. 'No! Bad Y/n! You have to make pancakes for Chuuya-san right now! Don't get distracted and pull an aunt!' She thought to herself, chucking at the end.

(The 'pull an aunt' is just a joke in my family. It's when you mess up a dish the second-and after-time you make it. This thing started when my aunt told me how she nails a dish the first time and gets cocky the next time so she messes it up. I made eclairs for the second time the day after and I joked that ' I hope I don't pull a cha,' and it's just sorta stuck. Also, I call her 'cha' I can't really spell it in English, but that's a translation for mothers younger sister so yeah...Just a bg info for y'all.)

"Please come in the dining room when you're ready, Chuuya-san!" She yelled, face still flushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why should I hate you..? You were my first lover," He looked at her with love and grief. "My first who showed me how beautiful the world could be; my first who held me at my worst and was proud when I was at my best;my first who made me feel as if I could conquer the world when I'm with you," He paused, tucking in a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Sadly, you'll just have to be my first heartbreak too....I really don't mind...as long as I get to see you happy...that's all I need, love," He gently said. "But remember....I'd never think twice about running back into your arms if you ever want us back...Okay, love?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She snapped back when she heard the door close. "Why did I remember that now..?" She muttered to herself. She looked behind to see Chuuya drying his hair with a towel. "Pancakes will be ready in 5 more minutes~~" She sang.

"Mmk," Chuuya lazily said as Y/n gave him an insulted stare. She stared for a while until she realized he wouldn't budge, so she sighed and paid attention to her pancakes once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for taking soooo long to update, but school's just been kicking me in the behind since it started and I haven't been feeling the best. Anyways, drink water, eat food, sleep and love yourself!! I love y'all and hope you have an amazing night/morning/evening/afternoon!!