♔ 2 ♔

The web novel that I wrote, "End of the World Love," took place during the zombie apocalypse.

During the zombie apocalypse, special powers emerged from some humans. Such humans were called ability users. Only 60 percent of the remaining human population were ability users. It was thought that only humans can become ability users but in fact, zombies were ability users as well. All zombies were ability users while only 60 percent of the remaining humans were ability users.

The protagonist of my novel was Xavier Hale, a coldhearted CEO. Xavier was the CEO of Bright Entertainment, the number 1 company for actors/actresses. Xavier Hale was known as the Ice King by the public as his cold gaze can freeze you. During the apocalypse, Xavier Hale gained the ice ability.

Two weeks before the zombie outbreak, Xavier Hale meets the female lead at a movie set. Her name was Clementine Luna, a rookie actress. Clementine Luna was a kind-hearted and cheerful 19-year-old woman. She had dazzling purple eyes and hair so brown it resembled dirt.

She was clumsy and didn't always make the smartest decisions. She was oblivious to everything well almost everything. Although she was not the brightest star in the universe, she recognized that she fell in love with Xavier Hale.

Clementine played the 5th female lead in the movie they were shooting. During the movie filming, Clementine never gave up when faced with adversity. This sparked Xavier's interest in her. 

Cliché, I know.

Clementine also catches the attention of the second male lead, Ellis Cyprus who was the Director of the Film.

Many readers question why Ellis was the second male lead as they had the least interactions between all of the characters. Plus, even when he did have an encounter with the female lead, it was quite boring as the readers pointed out. Ellis always talked in a monotone voice, void of any emotion, including with the female lead. It was like talking to a brick wall.

To make matters worse, the female lead did not have enough common sense to know that Ellis liked her. Ellis did not have any emotions because of his horrible childhood where his parents would abuse him for their sick pleasure.

Ellis grew up being taught that having emotions was a weakness. Thus, for all his life, he never felt anything and suppressed his emotions. He was like a broken doll. However, when he saw the female lead acting, he felt a...spark. Almost as if it was an emotion. An emotion he never felt before.

Still, that spark did not matter to him. He simply did not care about anyone other than himself so he did not feel a need to confess his love for Clementine.

Seeing Xavier Hale interested in Clementine, the villainess of the novel started to harass her. The villainess was Embry Nadir who played the first female lead in the movie that they were shooting. Embry was the current Film Empress and she was also the hidden fiancée of the protagonist, Xavier Hale. She was introverted and shy to everyone, but around Xavier, she become very extroverted.

The villainess started to bully Clementine because she was sick of being a pushover. The villainess had a stuttering problem except when she is acting and is very shy and conscious of others.

After witnessing countless women try to seduce her fiancée, she finally had enough and decided to confront the next person who dares to flirt with her fiancée. Thus, she became a slight yandere for Xavier.

When the apocalypse begins, the villainess pushes the female lead into a horde of zombies, but Xavier saves the female lead.

The villainess's fate was to be fed to the zombies by the protagonist by Xavier, which he did. However, instead of turning into a low-rank zombie-like most of the people, she turns into a high-rank zombie. She soon encounters Orion Pierce, the final boss of the novel. Embry knew Orion because they worked together before. Orion was the current Film Emperor and he also played as the 1st male lead in the movie that they were shooting before the end of the world came.

Orion was the Zombie King and took her in and she ended up being the Zombie King's third in command with the status of General.

After joining forces with Orion, Embry hoped to kill the female lead and take Xavier as her husband by force. When you think about it, Embry was not truly a villainess. Everything she did was right, after all, who wants to see their fiancée flirting with other women? The reason why I painted her as the villainess was because I was planning on using her for a major plot twist at the end of the novel.

The plot twist was the female lead was not at all as stupid or innocent as she appears to be. The female lead was a green tea bitch. I was planning on revealing her true nature at the end of the novel. The true female lead was not the female lead but the villainess.

After being rescued by the protagonist, Clementine falls in love with the protagonist. Clementine sets out on a mission to melt his ice-cold heart.

Ellis, the second male lead joins Clementine and Xavier's group. After a close encounter with zombies, Ellis and Xavier are heavily injured. Clementine had the Healing (light) ability and she heals him. Afterward, they both realized that they loved her and would do whatever it takes to make her theirs. Ellis and Xavier both confessed their feelings and began to pursue her together.

Clementine could not back a decision between the two so she chose both of them.

The villain, Orion Pierce takes interest in Clementine because of her selfless actions and kidnaps her with the help of his butler, Maverick who was also the mini villain of the novel. During Clementine's stay in Orion's territory, Maverick falls in love with her due to her charms. Ellis and Xavier invade Orion's territory and kill Orion, successfully saving their princess Clementine from the evil villain Orion.