♔ 6 ♔

[Original Timeline: Maverick's P.O.V.]

Ellis and I kicked open Xavier's room door.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" Xavier shouted angrily when he saw the three of us.

He shoved me off of Clementine and wrapped her in his arms in a protective manor.

I couldn't help it.

I laughed.

"What?! What's so funny?" Xavier questioned.

I smirked.

"Should I tell him or are you?" I asked Clementine.

Her ugly purple eyes widened in fear and she shook her head.

"Alright then, I'll tell him. This woman used her mind control ability on everyone."

Xavier's gray orbs widened in shock.

"There's no way..." Xavier muttered.

I instantly kicked Xavier in the balls while at the same time grabbing Clementine from Xavier's hold in his moment of confusion.

"Fuck!!" Xavier yelled as he groaned in pain and clutched his balls.

I wrapped my huge hands around Clementine's throat. I squeezed her throat tightly and smirked with a satisfied expression on my face when I saw her eyes widen in fear. She looked like a fish gasping for air.

"P...pl...please..." Clemente gasped out as her face turned blue and purple.

I squeezed harder and watched as her eyes rolled back into her head. Just when she was about to pass out, I took my hands off of her neck and she immediately crumpled to the floor. She clutched her neck with her hands as she gasped for air. She looked up at me with tears in her purple eyes. Her poop-colored hair was in disarray.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?!" She wailed.

I sneered.

"How dare you control my mind and manipulate me into thinking that I loved you." I stated with a cold expression.

She looked scared of me. Good, she should be. But then her expression changed to that of a huge grin. She broke out into a huge laughter, her purple eyes growing bloodshot.

"Finally that hoe is dead!!!" She laughed as tears started to fall uncontrollably down her face.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in distaste as I looked at the crazy woman before me.

"Why did you kill Orion?" I asked darkly.

"Of course, became that damn seducer Orion. He made everyone fall in love with him so effortlessly! He was perfect for me, yet he never spared me a glance. Obviously I am superior! He should have gladly dated me but no, he had to turn me down. How dare he! I wanted to get revenge on him and I did so by manipulating you all!" She shouted with a crazy expression on her face.

"Is this true?" A deep male voiced asked coldly.

I glanced to the side to see Xavier clenching his hands tightly, forming a fist. His jaw was clenched and he released an aura of killing intent. Xavier got up and froze her fingers.

"Aaaaah!" Clementine screamed in pain.

"Let's torture this fake ass bitch together, what do you say Maverick?" Xavier said with a cold sneer plastered onto his annoyingly handsome face.

I nodded and watched as Xavier dragged her down to the dungeons with me and Ellis following behind him.

...